New premium seating option for 2022

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

B.C.FAN
Team Captain

With home and away benches moving to the same side of the field this year, the Lions are offering a new field-level premium seating category on the south sideline opposite the TV cameras.

https://www.bclions.com/sideline-field-seating/

Priced at $1,875 for the season, they'll be the most expensive seats in the house but they come with luxury padding, tables for food and drinks and in-seat food and beverage service, as well as access to a private lounge and sideline bar at field level. I'll keep my cheap end-zone seats above the locker rooms but this is tempting. There's nothing like being close to field level, especially when the view won't be obstructed by players on the sideline.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

When I got wind from my rep last year that both teams would be using.the same sideline I figured this would soon follow. I already relocated from 242 to 213 this past year to stay behind the Lions bench. No thanks though for me at least not on a ST basis. However I'd love to try the experience out for 1 game. BMO offers the same sort of seating for TFC and Argo games.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
cromartie
Hall of Famer

If you can sit field level, you should. I loved these types of seats when the Argos used to do them at Skydome.