CFL Coach Most likely to be fired

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

CFL Head Coach most likely to be fired?

1) Rick Campbell
No votes
2) Paul Lapolice
No votes
3) Jaime Elizondo
50%
4) Other
No votes
5) No One
50%

Total votes: 4
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

B.C.FAN wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:18 pm
TheLionKing wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:16 am
Chris Jones named coach and GM of the Elks. Anybody surprised ?

https://www.tsn.ca/edmonton-elks-chris-jones-1.1737714
Everyone loves a winner until he bolts at the first opportunity. I wouldn't be happy if he had burned my team before.
I think most Elk fans will welcome Jones' return as it wasn't so much that Jones bolted as it was Jones and his GM, Hervey, not really getting along and their President and Board had to choose one or the other. Ironically they also canned Hervey a few seasons later and it was the Pres and the Board that were the real problem...at least that is how I see it/remember it.
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

I'm a not a Jones fan mostly because of the way he conducts himself but there is no arguing with his football acumen. If however, 2 seasons from now, he bolts for another job, I won't have anything to say but "what did you expect"?
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
maxlion
Legend

Elks did well to hire Jones. He wins wherever he goes and brings some personality with him. They couldn't afford to take a risk on someone unproven. Of course, Jones comes with risk too, but perhaps he is looking for some stability this time round.