Chappy to the mountain

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

274always
All Star

Hawkballer 14 wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:How much does a head coach make in the CIS ?
Somewhere in the $85-100K range.

I bet Jacques could get more due to his resume (CFL co-ordinator, CIS head coach, Grey Cup x 2, Vanier Cup). And the fact that SFU Football needs some good publicity in the local recruiting battle (losing to UBC, as of late).

x 3 i believe.

he'll have a QB on his roster who happens to be the son of iso_55 as D knows him on 13thman.
Grey Cup 103. Graduation day.
Hawkballer 14
Champion

274always wrote:
Hawkballer 14 wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:How much does a head coach make in the CIS ?
Somewhere in the $85-100K range.

I bet Jacques could get more due to his resume (CFL co-ordinator, CIS head coach, Grey Cup x 2, Vanier Cup). And the fact that SFU Football needs some good publicity in the local recruiting battle (losing to UBC, as of late).

x 3 i believe.

he'll have a QB on his roster who happens to be the son of iso_55 as D knows him on 13thman.
You're right, I believe he also won a GC in Calgary.
Rammer
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:[quote="Rammer"
in the US system which is more conservative and less likely to make change to adapt, should be his calling. Besides he is always close enough to consult for any woes the Lions OC may encounter..... :shock:
Let's not go there[/quote]

I guess from the Lions perspective, shyte doesn't always travel downhill.
Entertainment value = an all time low
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:[quote="Rammer"
in the US system which is more conservative and less likely to make change to adapt, should be his calling. Besides he is always close enough to consult for any woes the Lions OC may encounter..... :shock:
Let's not go there
I guess from the Lions perspective, shyte doesn't always travel downhill.[/quote]

:wink: :wink: :rockin:
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Saw Chapdelaine on the news being interviewed re: his new position. Said all the right things, positive about the Lions. All class but I expected as much.....