Team 1040 without David Pratt...

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

joe kapp22
Legend

JohnHenry wrote:Pratt probably got wind of how much Bob McCown is getting paid at Fan590 and thought he's worth at least half as much? :cool: Team might have other ideas. I don't think Pratt has much leverage, where could he go...replace McCrae on NW? Become a TV sports personality?

As I refuse to listen to hockey or NFL prattle (let alone baseball), Team is pretty much a write-off to me. It is unfortunate to be losing Pratt, who is the one local sports guy who played up the CFL like it was major league. With Bmac taking over the evening drive-time (temporarily I'm sure once they see his ratings), that is a real channel changer. I don't want to listen to Bmac "quickly touch on the CFL" or feign boredom when he has to do a CFL interview...not even by accident. :thdn:

Yessir, the times I tune into Team is when they have Lions on, or LU, otherwise Canucks talk and MLB just bores me to tears.

NFL stuff is everywhere in the States, I wish to hear from a CFL pov when I listen in.
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.
smphantom
Legend

Good riddance!
I certainly hope he doesn't appear on another station - hope he ends up in Toronto, his favorite city! :wink:
Stay thirsty my friends.
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Too bad. barry mcdonald is the worst bum on radio. He has nothing to say, doesn't know how to say it, and will never ever let a guest speak for themselves. We'll just let the calls weigh in on this because even though I'm the smartest guy out there I've nothing to say. That is barry's only stick.

Piss me off.