Introduce yourselves

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Tractor_Boy
prospect

Chris from North Van.
50 Single and a Soccer fan (primarily) don't shoot me please!
Rammer
Team Captain

Tractor_Boy wrote:Chris from North Van.
50 Single and a Soccer fan (primarily) don't shoot me please!
As long as you enjoy Tottenham Hotspurs I will leave the gun in the gun rack. :wink:

Welcome btw.
Entertainment value = an all time low
WestCoast
prospect

Hello Everyone:

I Am:

-Male
-Born the same year the Lions were, yup I got a free ticket on there 50th
-Living in Powell River, so I can't get to many games. A camping trip this summer will get us to see the Lions in Edmonton and Vancouver.
-Also booked GC tickets last November.
-Originaly from Vancouver
-Am a poor Speller
-Likes beer, not the ____ they were flogging ar Empire last year. I hope some other brewrey is the GC sponser.
-First season ticket 1958 Quarterback club. Two older brothers, back then no big deal. "Look after your little brother or else"
-Folks season tickets were always in sec A at Empire, With binoculars we always caught hell for some thing after the game.
-Favorite player all time Bill Munsey. 64 GC, need I say more. But never ever forget Bobby Ackles. (If Cam Wake had stayed he'd be right up there too)
-Favorite memory; I don't know why but i think it must be Emory Barnes throwing a block that gave Norm Fielgate (?) a 125 yd interseption return.
-I hope to some day see, A game in every CFL city, A team in the Maritimes, a team in Ottawa, and the Eskimos never win another GC ever. (same for the Habs and the SC)
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Welcome!!

I like the way you think (especially the last part about the shmoes!) ;)
Real women wear orange!!
ekdahl
prospect

Hello

Female
Age 30
Vancouver
Daughter of former BC Lion Trev Ekdahl (#66)
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

ekdahl wrote:Hello

Female
Age 30
Vancouver
Daughter of former BC Lion Trev Ekdahl (#66)
Remember your father very well! Welcome!
BCLionsMistress
prospect

Hello All...

I am BCLionsMistress...

I hope to get to chat with you all & make some friends here...

Feel free to contact me here...

GO LIONS!
Anglophone
All Star

I noticed you're from Florida. Are you from BC, originally?

Welcome to the forum.
Irving Thomas
prospect

Hi everybody!

I'm a new user of the board.. I am not in BC not even n North America. I am writing from Italy (Italia).
I should add that Irving Thomas is not my real name, I am italian from neary Florence.

I wish I can keep in touch with all the latest from CFL.. It's not easy to find CFL fans in Italy, but someone's following the league..

Hope I can have a long and healthy liasion...
Rammer
Team Captain

Irving Thomas wrote:Hi everybody!

I'm a new user of the board.. I am not in BC not even n North America. I am writing from Italy (Italia).
I should add that Irving Thomas is not my real name, I am italian from neary Florence.

I wish I can keep in touch with all the latest from CFL.. It's not easy to find CFL fans in Italy, but someone's following the league..

Hope I can have a long and healthy liasion...
Welcome aboard, and by your affiliation with our site, does that mean you are a Lions fan?
Entertainment value = an all time low
Irving Thomas
prospect

Well, I'm not really backing any particular team in the league. I keep an eye on the Lions because the coach was boen over here (in Italy).. The most italians who know Cfl are backers of the Riders...
Anglophone
All Star

Irving Thomas wrote:Well, I'm not really backing any particular team in the league. I keep an eye on the Lions because the coach was boen over here (in Italy).. The most italians who know Cfl are backers of the Riders...
Stick with us, we're way better!
BC Lioness
prospect

Greetings fellow BC Lions fans...

I am BC Lioness

I hope to get to chat with you all & make some friends here...

Feel free to contact me here...

P.S. I live in Florida, USA but, I like the CFL as well... BC LIONS of course
iwolf
prospect

Greetings Everyone!
I, am new to this. As in the CFL. I have been a hockey fan since birth like a lot of Cdns. and into the NFL for about 15yrs. (Broncos).
I am now looking forward to a long and intensely fun ride with the Lions. I hope to learn a lot about our team from you all so next yr. I will at least know the starting line.
Cheers to us all, and I hope that hosting the GC is a good omen as to who will playing.
Bosco
Team Captain

Bosco wrote:
iwolf wrote:Greetings Everyone!
I, am new to this. As in the CFL. I have been a hockey fan since birth like a lot of Cdns. and into the NFL for about 15yrs. (Broncos).
I am now looking forward to a long and intensely fun ride with the Lions. I hope to learn a lot about our team from you all so next yr. I will at least know the starting line.
Cheers to us all, and I hope that hosting the GC is a good omen as to who will playing.
Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy the site, and no doubt - 2011 will indeed be a fun ride!