How good is Cameron Wake Really?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

strait8
Starter

Well we know here in Vancouver he may have been the best athlete since Willie Fleming to play for the Lions. He was definitely the best player in Canada for two years regardless what the award presenters said. Simply dominating is the bestbway to put it.

well today Peter King senior SI NFL footbal writer chose CW to his midseason ALL PRO team. One of the two best OUtside linebackers in NFL through 8 games this year.

I cannot figure out how to paste a link from IPad. Please go to CNNSI.com and click on NFL. It is on a link on the front page.

We now have confirmation CW is really, really an Elite NFL player we were lucky to have for his time here.
Willie Fleming is the Best Lion ever!!
joe kapp22
Legend

Cam is a funny dude, he still wears CFL shower sandals.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/w ... index.html

Believe me when I say this is a great recruiting tool for the entire CFL, even Ricky Foley trying out Down South brought a ton of publicity, next up will be Phil Hunt.

I love the CFL and just hope BC makes the playoffs this year... :beer:
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Wrong forum.