BC Lions jacket

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

orangegloves
Starter

Does anyone know where you can get one of the big winter sideline jackets that the Lions were wearing on Saturday? Not the windbreaker type but the big down style jacket with the large Lions logo on the back. It would be great to get one for the Grey Cup and others in the future. If anyone knows where to get one and how much they that would be great. Thanks!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

I received a Lion jacket for Christmas couple of years back. It's black in front, 50/50 grey/black on the back with a huge BC Lion logo on the back and comes with a detachable hood. I believe it was bought at the Lions office.
Spud387
Champion

orangegloves wrote:Does anyone know where you can get one of the big winter sideline jackets that the Lions were wearing on Saturday? Not the windbreaker type but the big down style jacket with the large Lions logo on the back. It would be great to get one for the Grey Cup and others in the future. If anyone knows where to get one and how much they that would be great. Thanks!
I have been looking for one for a while now. Don't think they are sold to the public
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

You might want to attend the Lions Annual Merchandise sale. They have used game jerseys etc. on sale.
orangegloves
Starter

TheLionKing wrote:You might want to attend the Lions Annual Merchandise sale. They have used game jerseys etc. on sale.
When are where is this sale? I haven't seen anything on the website yet. If you know please let me know. Thanks.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Sale is on Sunday November 29th. Entrance via Gate "A" 9:00-11:00 AM is for season ticket holders. 11:00-2:00 PM open to the public.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

That would be Saturday the 29th. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
babygurl444
prospect

I know this is an old post, but I am currently trying to sell the coat that has been described. I do have pictures if you are still trying to find a jacket like it. Just let me know.