BC Lions acrylic gloves/touque for kids, $2 at Dollarama

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

obs
Champion

I was at the Dollarama Plus, downtown Seymour St location today, and they have acrylic knit gloves + touque sets for only $2.00. It says they're official CFL merchandise, with a holographic sticker. I don't have kids, so I don't know what age these will fit, but the measure of the gloves, from wrist to tip of middle finger, is 6.5 inches / 16.5 cm.

If you're going to the game this Friday, go early and check it out. Dollarama Plus is located across from the Bay. It can be tricky to find, since it's underground. Look for Le Chateau (clothing store), and to the right of it is a set of big glass doors. You'll see a set of escalators inside. Just take the down escalator and you'll see it at the bottom. There's a Dollarama sign on the (glass?) awning outside. The sets are located in the aisle with all the other gloves.

I find that Dollarama has different stock at different locations, so the other locations may not have them.

prairielion
Starter

These are official cfl product, as I bought this same set for my son from sears last year. Probably just wanting to get rid of old stock. They fit my 7 year old quite well. Gloves are purrfect for those late fall games in Regina.
Still in Riderville, hating the Riders!