Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

pacific
All Star

My neighbour gave me this.

Lui05
Rookie

Is might just be me but....

....without anything in the picture for perspective, this thing looks the size of one of those seat cushions you could get for the bleachers. And then the mind just kinda boggles as to what the "tubing" is for. :)
I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.

Steven Wright
pacific
All Star

LOL No, it's actually quite small and it only has one ear piece.
pacific
All Star

Does this help?

sj-roc
Hall of Famer

I think the single earpiece gives a decent size perspective. Also, this thing must be kind of old; it still has the whiskers on the Lion logo, which quietly disappeared a few years ago, and seems to date from when NW still had the radio rights.
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.