Leos to unveil retro jerseys today!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

CMAC
Rookie

Ya,hope they do custom retros soon,luv Geroy,but have one of his,at the game they didnt know when or if they would doing custom jobs on the retros.
Rammer
Team Captain

woody wrote:I was at the game yesterday and the guy told me i could not pick the number i wanted for the retro jersey.The only one available was Geroy's jersey.
Yep saw one of those, but only one as Steve had pointed out to me.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

woody wrote:I was at the game yesterday and the guy told me i could not pick the number i wanted for the retro jersey.The only one available was Geroy's jersey.
Geroy is pretty obvious but oughtn't they be trying harder to market the QB they just signed to a new 3 year deal?

BTW is it number only or name and number?
woody
Champion

Did the original 60's jersey have names on the back?I wanted to get #22 Joe kapp
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

woody wrote:Did the original 60's jersey have names on the back?I wanted to get #22 Joe kapp
Names showed up on the backs of jerseys in the 1971 season, if my sources are right.

You should ask some old guy like D about that though. :yahoo:
Ballistic Bob
Legend

woody wrote:Did the original 60's jersey have names on the back?I wanted to get #22 Joe kapp
Ive got the 64 Grey Cup on and the only identification is #s. No names . BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

No
David
Team Captain

I believe Thursday at Commonwealth marks the debut of the 1964 replica uniform. :beauty: If you'll notice, players have been wearing the retro ball cap (black with orange mountain lion on the front and retro logo on the side) in media interviews this week.

DH
Roar, You Lions, Roar
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

we have those hats in stock!!