Could Printers become a Lion again?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

firstdown45

So Wally and O'Billovich have spoken. Fact.

They were talking about the Boat Show here. They were talking about the Monster Truck show on Saturday night.

So Wally and Bob O'Billovich have spoken to each other.

Casey Printers is here next week for the Boat Show.

We'll see what happens.
bclions16
Champion

firstdown45 wrote:So Wally and O'Billovich have spoken. Fact.

They were talking about the Boat Show here. They were talking about the Monster Truck show on Saturday night.

We'll see what happens.
Mabey Wally will run into Casey at the Mercury outboards section/visitors bench area at BC Place.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ziggy
Legend

bclions16 wrote:

We'll see what happens.
Mabey Wally will run into Casey at the Mercury outboards section/visitors bench area at BC Place.
Mabey Casey doesn't want to be a Lion anymore and wants to be a Pirate instead!
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

bclions16 wrote:

We'll see what happens.
Mabey. The only way I welsome CP back here is if, and only if, we lose Pierce to the NFL.

Jarious is still head and shoulders above this guy, IMHO, in terms of strength stability and the huge character factor.
bclions16
Champion

ziggy wrote:Mabey Casey doesn't want to be a Lion anymore and wants to be a Pirate instead!
AAARRRRRR matey, now you be on to somethin'!
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

ziggy wrote:Mabey Casey doesn't want to be a Lion anymore and wants to be a Pirate instead!
Then he should go to Pittsburgh since Shreveport is no longer in the league.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

We'll see what happens.
This discussion is hilarious. Fact. :lol:

Wally and O'B have spoken. Fact. Ooops. Mabey. Ummm, no. Until Casey is released from Hamilton, no explorations of possible deals will take place. :no:

FD45 must have good sources of information. Fact. Umm, no, I'm not buying it. :wink: Pure fantasy and speculation getting the Lionbackers reaction he wants.

I'm scratching this itch just this once, after which I will go back to amusedly observing some of FD45's provocations without taking the bait. :wink:

The reporters will be out at the Boat Show, to see if Wally and Casey have a secret, illegal contract meeting. Fact. Umm ... :no:

We will see what happens. Fact. Yep, that's a fact. :yes:

There, my itch is scratched.

Go crazy, FD. This Casey business is the best action you have had in a long time.

Oh, by the way, isn't it time for a new alias? Or bring back chimpy. That one sounded about right. :lol:
Last edited by WestCoastJoe on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
firstdown45

DON'T SCRATCH! It might be a hemmoroid and it'll bleed

What the hell exactly is a hemmoroid? How do you spell hemmoroid?
Last edited by firstdown45 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

[quote="firstdown45"]DON'T SCRATCH! It might be a hemmoroid and it'll bleed

what the hell exactly is a hemmoroid? how do you spell hemmoroid?[/quote]

It can be spelled a number of ways;

firstdown45
chimpy
dB 120
bclions16
Champion

Lion Guy wrote:
firstdown45 wrote:DON'T SCRATCH! It might be a hemmoroid and it'll bleed

what the hell exactly is a hemmoroid? how do you spell hemmoroid?[/quote]

It can be spelled a number of ways;

firstdown45
chimpy
dB 120
Solid gold.
Bleddyn
Starter

The general manager of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats said Wednesday he has not given Printers or his agent permission to shop his services
http://www.theprovince.com/sports/Billo ... story.html

Seems clear cut to me. facedown45 wanted proof, and it was provided on page 2 of this thread. Pretty simple really. Someone provied the best "proof" we can get in sports. Print media. If you can prove they are wrong, please do so.

We do however agree fd45, you are like a hemorrhoid (<- note correct spelling), a pain in the ass. And though scratching the itch feels good, it always makes things worse.
firstdown45

I assure you we haven't heard the last of this story
Bleddyn
Starter

So you have no proof, just wishful speculation. Sporting forums are full of that. Try posting it without the "I know all" childish jerk attitude and people may actually discuss it with you instead. Happens all the time with others.
zark
Champion

bclions16 wrote:
Lion_Pride_26 wrote:How to ignore firstdown45 in 2 easy steps.

Step 1: Visit firstdown45's profile.

Step 2: Below "board presence", you'll see [Add friend | Add foe]. Click on "Add Foe".

Now this is all you'll hear from him....
This post was made by firstdown45 who is currently on your ignore list.
I think most people, like me, whether they can admit it or not, get a kick out of FD's ga-ga-goo-goo. Sometimes frustrating, but it's entertaining and not like he's evil or mean spirited.
Doesn't it get a little boring here sometimes. I was looking at a bobblehead post for so long, I lost it. FD 45 is interesting. I think FD 45 is a professor of sociology studying our responses for a doctorate degree. I loved when Solarmax ripped into Argoboy Ravi. I think that was classic.
Lets not get too serious here and just have fun. I promise I will. :beer:
"'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Groucho Marx