Could Printers become a Lion again?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

ziggy
Legend

Hambone wrote:Somebody said he has a girlfriend here. Maybe he just feels like getting laid. ;-)

:whs:
. Yeah I heard that to, not sure where? Also heard he likes the noise and attendance out here, not to mention a Casey superfan whose love for him is borderline scary.
bclions16
Champion

firstdown45 wrote:Are you suggesting there's not suitable people in Ontario that can help Printers with rehab and offseason training?
Matt Hasselbeck has been rehabbing in Vancouver this off season, Shaq used to all the time. Laughable?
firstdown45 wrote: He flies out here in the cold of January for that?
It's too cold to fly? You don't get around much, do you?
firstdown45 wrote: Ontario a province of 12 million people and he comes here for off season training?
Perhaps, just like many other athletes do.
firstdown45 wrote: Now that's laughable.
Ok
firstdown45 wrote: He does live in the U.S. during the off-season. That's why he needs a passport to cross the border.
But just above you implied he would be coming from Ontario and that's where he would train and rehab because there are 12 million people there.
firstdown45 wrote: Furthermore, in order for a U.S. citizen to retain U.S. citizenship and voting rights, that person must physically reside in the U.S. for 180 days out of a calendar year.
That's so ridiculous. So after 180 days away he is no longer a citizen? No country grants citizenship just for being there, so he would become "citizenshipless" after being absent for 180 days? Where did you get that from? Gosh, I guess my wife isn't a US citizen anymore.
firstdown45 wrote: Unless he's seeking dual citizenship.
That has nothing to do with it. He's able to work with a Visa.
firstdown45 wrote: What is Buck's citizenship status?
[/quote]
Still U.S. Why would it be anything else?

Oh FD, you're just so adorable when you try to make an argument! :daman:
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bleddyn
Starter

firstdown45 wrote:Has Hamilton given Casey permission to talk to Wally?

blah...blah....blah...

How does anyone know beyond any shadow of a doubt that permission has not been given?
A lack of permission is obviously impossible to prove. Why don't you therefore show some proof "beyond a shadow of a doubt" that permission has been given. You claim to have inside information:
firstdown45 wrote:He's already told the Ti cats he wants out. It's just not public yet.
Lion_Pride_26
Legend

How to ignore firstdown45 in 2 easy steps.

Step 1: Visit firstdown45's profile.

Step 2: Below "board presence", you'll see [Add friend | Add foe]. Click on "Add Foe".

Now this is all you'll hear from him....
This post was made by firstdown45 who is currently on your ignore list.
firstdown45

Cause Casey Printers is coming here next week, and not just for a ski trip or shopping trip like Joe Smith liked to do.

Casey wants out of Hamilton, plain and simple. He can't go anywhere with that team or organization. The Ti Cats are going nowhere fast. Their future is bleak.

If Casey wants to talk to Wally, Casey will ask Hamilton for his outright release.

What's Hamilton going to say? "Shutup and play"?

You can't make a player do anything. If he doesn't want to play in Hamilton anymore, he won't.

Hamilton can't afford to have Printers sit out the year. O'Billovich has to make a move.

And he will.

And putting me on an Ignore list isn't going to change reality.
Last edited by firstdown45 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bclions16
Champion

Lion_Pride_26 wrote:How to ignore firstdown45 in 2 easy steps.

Step 2: Below "board presence", you'll see [Add friend | Add foe]. Click on "Add Foe".

I think most people, like me, whether they can admit it or not, get a kick out of FD's ga-ga-goo-goo. Sometimes frustrating, but it's entertaining and not like he's evil or mean spirited.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ziggy
Legend

firstdown45 wrote: And putting me on an Ignore list isn't going to change reality.
Reality and FD45 not two things you'd expect to ever see together.
Bleddyn
Starter

firstdown45 wrote:Cause Casey Printers is coming here next week, and not just for a ski trip or shopping trip like Joe Smith liked to do.
Please show me proof "without a shadow of a doubt" that he is not coming to ski or shop. Is that not the kind of thing you usually ask?

As of now Hamilton has not given BC permission to talk to your boyfriend publicly. I am not sure if permission needs to be announced as a rule, but I don't ever remember an occasion where it was granted and the press was not told.

Pratt flat out admitted today that he finds his whole "wag-the-dog" trick on the Printers story humorous. He mused about possibilities on the air, and people like you have turned nothing into a story.
The_Pauser
Legend

Hi. I'm Bob O'Billovich and I'm here to tell you that without a shadow of a doubt I have not given Casey Printers permission to talk to the BC Lions. Mabey in the future I will, mabey not. Mabey you shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Mabey!

:yahoo:
Roar you Lions roar!
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

bclions16 wrote:

I think most people, like me, whether they can admit it or not, get a kick out of FD's ga-ga-goo-goo. Sometimes frustrating, but it's entertaining and not like he's evil or mean spirited.
bingo :)
2012 Season Ticket Holder
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Which is all fine and well til someone quotes him.....can't win. :sigh:
Real women wear orange!!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

firstdown45 wrote: Printers is visiting here next week according to Team 1040 and it's likely not for ski lessons at Whistler
He heard that Subway is hiring people to make chicken sandwiches.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Bleddyn wrote:Please show me proof "without a shadow of a doubt" that he is not coming to ski or shop. Is that not the kind of thing you usually ask?

As of now Hamilton has not given BC permission to talk to your boyfriend publicly. I am not sure if permission needs to be announced as a rule, but I don't ever remember an occasion where it was granted and the press was not told.

Pratt flat out admitted today that he finds his whole "wag-the-dog" trick on the Printers story humorous. He mused about possibilities on the air, and people like you have turned nothing into a story.
There are literally hundreds of logical reasons for a former player to visit the lower mainland. In the lemming-like world of speculation and people wanting to come up with 17 when they add 2 and 2 together apparently the only reason he could ever have to revisit a city he lived and worked in for 3 years is to discuss a possible return to the Lions. Heaven forbid that Printers might've made some friends while he was here and would want to visit them once in a while.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

FD 45. Thye source for EVERYTHING Printers.

Uh.....ooops.

http://www.theprovince.com/sports/Billo ... story.html
bclions16
Champion

Note to FD:
It's fine to speculate. Suggest "mabey" something could happen, that's what this place is for. Just don't be so insistent when you have no proof on a matter. And don't back up your arguments with non-relevant incorrect statements (i.e. US citizens out of the county for 180 days lose their citizenship).

But... I know for a fact CP is in town for the boat show. I just know it.