Division Champions Merchandise

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

orangegloves
Starter

While I would have liked to be writing this thread about the Lions I am a collector of CFL merchandise that being said. Can anyone on here tell me if! and Where I can get Division champions merchandise? Do they even make hats and t-shirts for sale to the public? If not anyone from the CFL care to tell us why? I have looked on CFLSHOP.ca which is a total joke by the way. 2 min after the NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL conference finals their merchandise is available on their shop web sites but CFLSHOP.ca is promoting those awful jester toques. So please someone out there has to know if they sell CFL Division champions merchandise and if someone from the CFL reads this please!!!! Do something about CFLSHOP.ca Thank you.
notahomer
Hall of Famer

A friends got a 2006 Lions Western Division Champs tshirt for Christmas from his mother the year the Lions WON the Grey Cup :roll: Considering the Lions won the Cup it looked kinda 'so what'. I think my buddy's mom picked up the 'division champs' shirt at Wal-Mart so maybe their website might have something....