Do the Argos have enough?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Rammer
Team Captain

Game looks pretty good so far, in that the Argos are giving the Riders a handful so far. Riders just scored and now trail by a TD at 24 - 17 with a few minutes left in the first half. Anyone else cheering for the Argos tonight? :lol: 8) :popcorn:
Entertainment value = an all time low
joesports
All Star

I cheer for any team playing the Riders. :thup:

I hope they get smoked. We'd rather play the semi here than have the Lions dodge projectiles at Taylor Field.
David
Team Captain

While I would enjoy the drama of Saturday's game with everything on the line, a Saskatchewan loss would give us two more selling days for the West Semi-Final. It may not seem like much, but every little bit helps when you only have a weeks to move that many tickets.

Let's hope the Are-no-goods can hang on to this half-time lead!

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Bishop is playing like Bishop can. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Rammer
Team Captain

Ballistic Bob wrote:Bishop is playing like Bishop can. BB
TSn panel brought up a solid point, Bishop almost has to continue this game, otherwise the Riders are dealing with a QB issue come the playoff game against the Lions. Now I am not sure if I want him to throw a couple of more picks, or to play well enough to stay in. I am glad the Riders are using the draw in the red zone, the Lions need to be ready for that come the big game.
SammyGreene
Team Captain

I thought the Argos could have put them in a huge hole when they were inside the 10 and leading 21-7 and had to settle for FG after trying a stupid reverse on 2nd and 3.

The Riders D will tighten in the 2nd half, the Argos won't. Remember the score last Saturday at the half?
Rammer
Team Captain

SammyGreene wrote:I thought the Argos could have put them in a huge hole when they were inside the 10 and leading 21-7 and had to settle for FG after trying a stupid reverse on 2nd and 3.

The Riders D will tighten in the 2nd half, the Argos won't. Remember the score last Saturday at the half?
The D can tighten, but man does Bishop throw a beauty deep ball pick, Miles is going to enjoy watching this game film.
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Rammer wrote:
SammyGreene wrote:I thought the Argos could have put them in a huge hole when they were inside the 10 and leading 21-7 and had to settle for FG after trying a stupid reverse on 2nd and 3.

The D can tighten, but man does Bishop throw a beauty deep ball pick, Miles is going to enjoy watching this game film.
Hope you are right Rammer ... the Bishop INT factor could very well be the difference.

That said a loss tonight may also sour many B.C based Rider fans.
Rammer
Team Captain

SammyGreene wrote:
Rammer wrote:

Hope you are right Rammer ... the Bishop INT factor could very well be the difference.

That said a loss tonight may also sour many B.C based Rider fans.
Can't see many making the trip and their aren't as many transplanted Rider fans here as some think, IMO. So much for the D tightening against Joseph, another TD and the Argos go up by 14, as the score now reaches 31 - 17.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Atta boy Mikey 4 and counting. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Rammer
Team Captain

Bishop with another INT, wow in the red zone.
hwgill
Legend

Ican't believe I'm cheering for the Argos...I hate those center-of-the-universe guys. But in this case, I have to cheer for them...sigh...

Another penalty against the Riders...nice...

GO ARGOS!!

:roll: :)
" ... a team not being prepared to play is the head coach’s responsibility.” - Jim Barker
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Go ARGOOSSSSS
2012 Season Ticket Holder
hwgill
Legend

TD Argos!!

38-31

Now, if the Argos defense can stop the next Rider drive........
" ... a team not being prepared to play is the head coach’s responsibility.” - Jim Barker
hwgill
Legend

3 first downs in a row...Argos defense is tired.