New Brew

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

Ballistic Bob
Legend

LIONS LAGER STALKS FAN'S THIRST

Lions fans might be raising a glass to this one ...

Russell Brewing has launched B.C. Lions Lager, the first time a Canadian pro team has partnered with a micro-brewery.

"We are proud to partner with Russell Brewing to launch B.C. Lions Lager," said George Chayka, vice-president, business for the team.
Wear orange or wear nothing
smphantom
Legend

Russell Brewing Unveils New BC Lions Lager Brand
BC Brewery Designs Signature Beer for BC's Champion Football Team

Vancouver, BC – August 25th, 2008 – Russell Brewing launches the new BC Lions Lager brand today. This landmark partnership marks the first time that a Canadian professional sports team has partnered with a microbrewery to develop a proprietary beer brand.

“We are very excited to introduce the BC Lions Lager brand” said Andrew Harris, President Russell Brewing Company. “Similar to developing a winning football team, it takes time, consistency and a commitment to excellence to create a top-notch beer. Brewed right here BC, we’ve developed a crisp, clean, natural beer with no additives or preservatives for BC’s sports enthusiasts. It is great-tasting and easy to drink – a BC beer that fans could proudly get behind”.

12-pack cans of BC Lions Lager will be available at a recommended price of $19.34/12-pack through government and private liquor stores throughout the province of BC .

“We are proud to partner with Russell Brewing to launch the BC Lions Lager” says George Chayka, Vice President, Business for the BC Lions. “This initiative is an example of the kind of marketing program we had in mind when we decided to partner with BC-based Russell Brewing as the Official Beer of the BC Lions. While Russell is committed to producing high-quality, natural beer and servicing their customers at the highest level, they are also helping us extend the BC Lions brand, reaching our fans throughout the province in unique and impactful ways.”

For more information on BC Lions Lager visit, http://www.beerofchampions.com.
Stay thirsty my friends.
nelson95
Legend

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
Bobbyp
Champion

Thats great heard about it on the radio today in Kelowna. Hope they stock it here ,dont drink that much anymore though.
Some mispelling may or may not occur as well as using a word incorrectly in my posts
READER CAUTION IS STRICTLY ADVISED
bclions16
Champion

I'm drinking heavily. Gonna stock up!
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bobbyp
Champion

LOL :rockin:
Some mispelling may or may not occur as well as using a word incorrectly in my posts
READER CAUTION IS STRICTLY ADVISED
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Check with your rep for availability http://www.russellbeer.com/contact.html BB
Hutch85
All Star

Picked up a couple cases on the weekend here in Vic... the stuff's not bad. :beer:
MacNews
Team Captain

I went to a liquor store in Chilliwack on Friday, but unfortunately they did not have it. :sigh:
Ballistic Bob
Legend

MacNews wrote:I went to a liquor store in Chilliwack on Friday, but unfortunately they did not have it. :sigh:
try the beer and wine store beside the SaveOn on Marine Drive, North Van. BB
nelson95
Legend

Moonrackers has it

Took some to a friends in Seattle. He refused to open it. Wants to save it

Drank his Pyramid and Henrys instead then Fat Tire and Mirror Pond at Bumbershoot

mmmmmmmmm
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

MacNews wrote:I went to a liquor store in Chilliwack on Friday, but unfortunately they did not have it. :sigh:

and you didnt come to visit??
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

Worst beer myself or any of my friends have drank.....well, not as bad as extra old stock, but its right up there.
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Ballistic Bob wrote:LIONS LAGER STALKS FAN'S THIRST

Russell Brewing has launched B.C. Lions Lager, the first time a Canadian pro team has partnered with a micro-brewery.

"We are proud to partner with Russell Brewing to launch B.C. Lions Lager," said George Chayka, vice-president, business for the team.
Well awesome.. now that they have the can designed all the need is a recipe! (burn)
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

Lionheart wrote:
Ballistic Bob wrote:LIONS LAGER STALKS FAN'S THIRST

Well awesome.. now that they have the can designed all the need is a recipe! (burn)
Yea, thats tru, the can is awesome, even one of my buddies who doesnt like football wanted a can. couldnt finish the beer but kept the can.
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E