Welcome to the new Hall of Fan Room

This Forum contains Member Profiles. These members have achieved Hall of Fame Status (3000 posts) and as such have demonstrated their commitment to the BC Lions and Lionbackers.com. Hall of Fame Members will of course receive respect and admiration from your peers and have the opportunity to place your profile here.
D
Team Captain

Welcome to the new Hall of Fan Room

With this site having been around for 9 years and counting and 13thman also having a Hall of Fan and it being around for 7 years and counting keeping the Hall of Fan up to date has become almost a Full Time job. To ease the process and make it more interactive I have come up with this idea to have a Hall of Fan Room.

Some Basics to this Room
A) Only Hall of Fan members can create a NEW Thread (Thier hall of Fan Profile)
B) Regular Members can respond to threads (profiles) that have been created, roast the profile?, ask questions? whatever so long as it's within the site rules

If you are a Hall of Fan Member who is still active on the site please copy and paste your profile into a new thread in this forum room, that way you can edit your profile in the future whenever you want to. After you have done so please PM me and I will delete the profile of yours that I have posted in this room.

If you have 3000 or more posts but don't have a Hall of Fan Profile please do create one by using the folowing questions
Position:
Favourite CFL team:
Why are they your favourite team:
If you were abducted by Super Models and forced to cheer for another team who would it be:
Favourite CFL stadium:
Favourite BC Lion:
Favourite former BC Lion:
Favourite Food:
Favourite Bar:
Favourite Beer:
Favourite Alcoholic Beverage:
Favourite Non Alcoholic Bevy:
Favourite Tunes:
Favourite Movie:
Hobbies:
Favourite BC Lion Memory:
Best Grey Cup Host City:
My dream vacation is:
Favourite CFL uniform:
Strangest things seen at game:
Words you live by:
Additional Comments:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Hey Derek,

As far as Hall of Fan profiles are concerned, do you think putting it in this forum is repetitive?

I think so, because the Hall of Fan profiles can already be easily accessed through the Hall of Fan link on the main menu.
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
D
Team Captain

Robbie wrote:Hey Derek,

As far as Hall of Fan profiles are concerned, do you think putting it in this forum is repetitive?

I think so, because the Hall of Fan profiles can already be easily accessed through the Hall of Fan link on the main menu.
in time that link will point here .... having it here makes it a) self serve b) a lot more interactive as you will be able to roast profile contents or ask questions, etc.
I own The Grey Cup! .com