TODAY ONLY - Air Canada - 50% Off Canadian Fares

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

pinkfreud

I received this email notice overnight from Air Canada. Today only they are offering 50% off Canadian fares, Travel by date is December 12th. Vancouver to Toronto is listed at $176 each way. This may be an opportunity for those on the fence about going to Grey Cup.

Link Here
Rammer
Team Captain

pinkfreud wrote:I received this email notice overnight from Air Canada. Today only they are offering 50% off Canadian fares, Travel by date is December 12th. Vancouver to Toronto is listed at $176 each way. This may be an opportunity for those on the fence about going to Grey Cup.

Link Here
Every WEdnesday the airlines seem to be putting out airfares like this, so if you miss today's then you have the potential to look them up next week as well. Good deal for those that can find the time to take advantage.
Entertainment value = an all time low
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Well, a word of warning Phil, those who waited too long last year and tried to get flights to Winnipeg were being fleeced. If you are planning on going and haven't got your airfare yet, I wouldn't wait much longer.

Also a lot of these deals require you to fly on certain days.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
pinkfreud

True Brian. When I was at the travel agency booking my hotel for Jamaica the agent said she had a client call to book a flight from Winnipeg to Toronto for Grey Cup and the flights were all sold out. Not sure what the status is departing from Vancouver.
Rammer
Team Captain

pinkfreud wrote:True Brian. When I was at the travel agency booking my hotel for Jamaica the agent said she had a client call to book a flight from Winnipeg to Toronto for Grey Cup and the flights were all sold out. Not sure what the status is departing from Vancouver.
Well thankfully Vancouver is a slightly more popular destination than Winnipeg and has a few more flights heading to that centre of the universe. Also, if you are going to the GC, you may as well take a weeks holiday to enjoy it landing early in the week when the flights aren't as heavily used as are the weekends.

At any rate when a bargain presents itself you should jump on it alright.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

When I booked my flights with AC, they had flights leaving Vancouver pretty much hourly save for a couple hours around dinner time right up to about midnight.

I wouldn't be too concerned about it, unless the Lions, as expected, make it to Grey Cup 2007.
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

All I was saying is don't expect any deals after the Western Final, if that's what you're waiting for.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
pinkfreud

You can check seat availability now for each flight online. I randomly checked a few on November 21st and 22nd and there are lots of seats left at this point (I'm assuming the schematic is updated in real time).

At any rate, I just thought I'd pass the info along. The sale ends at 9:00 pm our time so you have 2 hours left.