Where will the Canucks finish?

Discuss the NHL, NFL, CIS, NCAA, Lacrosse, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Motorsports, Golf, Rugby, Amateur Sport, Curling, Wrestling ... Whatever Sport or Leisure activity you like!

Moderator: Team Captains

Where will the Canucks finish this year?

1st
13%
2nd
9%
3rd
9%
Last
9%
Doesn't matter, they miss the playoffs anyway
61%

Total votes: 23
Rammer
Team Captain

Well the two SC runs by the Canucks relied heavily upon the goaltender being good and hot for the Canucks, that won't change this time around if they do extend their playoff run for 07.

I never voted on this poll, but would have had the Canucks just making the playoffs at best, without much offensive help I couldn't see anything better than that. That would have equated to at best a third within their division. The more I think about that placement though, it didn't seem possible at the beginning of the season.
Entertainment value = an all time low
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

The Canucks will only go as far as Luongo will take them.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

In which place in the Northwest Division do you think the Canucks will finish this season?

The Canucks finished first in the Northwest for two of the last three seasons.
Tighthead
Legend

The Canucks seemed to have a fair bit of puck luck last year. Their goal differential was quite narrow for how good their record was. Often, that is difficult to sustain two years in a row. I expect them to grab one of the last two playoff spots, and wouldn't be stunned if they missed.
chimpy

i think the canucks will have a good season, make the playoffs, but i think they will not go past the second round, or the first, untill they go out and get some scoring, i know they scored 4 powerplay goals the other night against calgary, but they realy only played one good period.

i will answer this question again after 20 games.
.G.
All Star

8th in the west
MABEY!
chimpy

if they play like did last night for the rest of the season they will be the worst team in the NHL.

It is too early to tell after 20 games then i can predict.

but i was to predict right know, would say around 8th just make it in.