Bates spotted at Silvercity Richmond!

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

O'Shea

Ms. Pinkfreud and I were out for dinner and a movie tonight. While in the long, long lineup for popcorn we spotted Kelly Bates roaming around with popcorn in hand and off to see a show. Hmmmmmm... I wonder what he was going to see? We didn't approach him to ask.... I'm too shy... hehe. :oops:

It was my very first "Hey, isn't that a BC Lion?" moment, outside of practice or a game. Thanks for being a part of it Susan :wink:
pinkfreud

You're welcome. Thank you for not screaming his name at the top of your lungs. I know you're not too shy for that.

:wink:

I feel sorry for the person who had to sit behind him and see over his head. He's a big boy!
O'Shea

:lol: Ummmmmm... it's not like I invited the man over to my place for "tea" PF :twisted:

Yeah.... he's big... I felt so shrimpy ...kinda like standing next to a Clydesdale :wink:
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Cool! My money is that he went to see Superbad. 8)
pinkfreud

I guessed the Simpsons.
O'Shea

Well... he was with a girl... maybe they went to something a little more romantic... like.... Becoming Jane :lol:

PF and I figured Superbad, Transformers or Chuck and Larry :?
O'Shea

Ohhhhh I forgot about The Simpsons!
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Speaking of Superbad, I'm planning on going to that this week. Just saw the R-Rated Trailer on Youtube....oh wow, funniest trailer I've ever seen.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

I ran into Bobby Singh a couple times last season at Richmond Center........
Balraj
All Star

Yea I met Dennis Mitchell last week at metrotown, said he's starting to feel more and more comfortable with the D now.