2006 GC Champs Team photo/print/poster?

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

swervin
Rookie

Did the Lions put out a team photo/print or poster after the won the cup? If so i havent been able to find one online. Any info would be great.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

swervin wrote:Did the Lions put out a team photo/print or poster after the won the cup? If so i havent been able to find one online. Any info would be great.
The Province paper put out a two page photo of the players on the field after their 2006 Grey Cup win with all the names listed on the side. Thats all I know of. BB
swervin
Rookie

Wonderful job of merchandising by the Lions once again. Win the GC and put out one cheap ugly hat and 3 cheap ugly TShirts and call it good. No commemorative merchandise, nothing. Not even a team poster or print with the team in rows with the Grey Cup in the middle???? Way to capitalise on an opportunity!!!
Rammer
Team Captain

swervin wrote:Wonderful job of merchandising by the Lions once again. Win the GC and put out one cheap ugly hat and 3 cheap ugly TShirts and call it good. No commemorative merchandise, nothing. Not even a team poster or print with the team in rows with the Grey Cup in the middle???? Way to capitalise on an opportunity!!!
You can purchase a ring.
Entertainment value = an all time low