Eskimos Respond to Internet Video

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Rammer
Team Captain

Esksfans.com had a member post up video of the Eskimos practice and asked for it to be taken down, which was complied with. A good practice and one that is taken rather seriously on LB's as well. Pictures are fine, video will be removed.

Click Here
Entertainment value = an all time low
Lionut
Hall of Famer

I understand the principle of doing this, but really, what is an opponent going to pick up from some grainy, amateur video of an early June training camp workout? Not a hell of a lot. Coaches love to think they are splitting the atom out there, but really, there isn't much new in this game, and not much that a pro team isn't going to know already about its opponent once the game starts.
"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever."
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Well not to mention, if other coaches are really THAT concerned about seeing what other teams are doing at TC, they already have someone there watching and probably getting his own video - they're not gonna wait for some fanboy to post his cellphone video on a fansite.
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
lion24
Legend

and no folks it wasn't me :lol: :lol: :lol: I am not a fan of the esks, but even i wouldn't do that!! :wink: :wink:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Much ado about nothing. :sigh:
Dan Russell
Legend

Yea leaked footage of an rookie camp is dangerous alright. :yes: