Lion Draft Pick trying NFL

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

lion24
Legend

An interesting article on Hameister-Reis in our local Edmonton Journal today and if you look at the bottom of the page apparently Angus Reid is doing a poll on our mayor, an offseason job for him i guess!?? :lol: ................. :roll: :roll: sorry!

http://www.canada.com/edmontonjournal/n ... 001656d133
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Interesting read. Thanks for the link
Blitz
Team Captain

An interesting article on Hameister-Reis
'm sure hoping he comes to B.C. this season....selfish guy that I am!!
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
lion24
Legend

Blitz wrote:
exactly, there is never too much depth when it comes to offensive lineman :yes:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Rammer
Team Captain

Blitz wrote:
That will be interesting, but the longer he stays there this season the less he is costing us if we can hold the fort in the meantime.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

lion24 wrote:
Blitz wrote:
That's a cliche that I don't fully understand.........there are finite limits to the different rosters that CFL teams have available.........so, yes, it is possible to have too much depth at a certain position, as it's impossible to keep it all.

What Rammer suggests is probably best case scenario.......let Hameister-Reis develop a couple seasons on "someone else's dime"........and then come back up better prepared to start for the Lions. (ie Jim Mills)
Lloyd
lion24
Legend

Shi Zi Mi wrote:
lion24 wrote:
Blitz wrote:
That's a cliche that I don't fully understand.........there are finite limits to the different rosters that CFL teams have available.........so, yes, it is possible to have too much depth at a certain position, as it's impossible to keep it all.

What Rammer suggests is probably best case scenario.......let Hameister-Reis develop a couple seasons on "someone else's dime"........and then come back up better prepared to start for the Lions. (ie Jim Mills)
sorry, i try not to use cliches too much. i will give 110% to try to not use them as much in the future Shi Zi Mi!! :wink: :wink:
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

lion24 wrote:
Shi Zi Mi wrote:
lion24 wrote:

sorry, i try not to use cliches too much. i will give 110% to try to not use them as much in the future Shi Zi Mi!! :wink: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry if it seemed like I was nagging on you......that's just one of those things that people repeat and it makes me shake my head.
Lloyd
lion24
Legend

Shi Zi Mi wrote:
lion24 wrote:
Shi Zi Mi wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry if it seemed like I was nagging on you......that's just one of those things that people repeat and it makes me shake my head.
no offence taken at all, after reading it i get what you are saying :thup: