2006 grey cup program

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

lion24
Legend

hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone happens to have a 2006 grey cup program they are willing to sell? :cr: send me a pm please
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Ballistic Bob
Legend

lion24 wrote:hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone happens to have a 2006 grey cup program they are willing to sell? :cr: send me a pm please
I dropped by the Lions office and what do you know. Scott Ackles had dropped off 6 Grey Cup programs. I got my hands on 2 . One is for Lion 24. The other is up for grabs. they were 10.00 each. Their is also a stack of 2006 media guides for gratis if you ask Michelle nicely. So one GC program for sale. On another note Josh Boden and Paris Jackson were training on the new field with their personal trainer. Shook hands and wished them luck. It was great to see Orange on the field. BB
lion24
Legend

Ballistic Bob wrote:
lion24 wrote:hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone happens to have a 2006 grey cup program they are willing to sell? :cr: send me a pm please
I dropped by the Lions office and what do you know. Scott Ackles had dropped off 6 Grey Cup programs. I got my hands on 2 . One is for Lion 24. The other is up for grabs. they were 10.00 each. Their is also a stack of 2006 media guides for gratis if you ask Michelle nicely. So one GC program for sale. On another note Josh Boden and Paris Jackson were training on the new field with their personal trainer. Shook hands and wished them luck. It was great to see Orange on the field. BB
thanks Bob, you are THE MAN! :rockin:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Ballistic Bob wrote:
The Lions store also had the 64 replica jersey for 40.00. It was a XXL but looked more like a XL. Dont forget to use your 2007 Orange card or mention you are a season ticket holder til you get your orange card. BB