Singh to return to Stamps

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Tighthead wrote:They need to run that clip more. It still makes me chuckle. "A body, a real body, just a great body."
Coach is an awesome guy to talk to; as soft spoken as he is one on one, his passion infuses anyone around him at practice.

Good luck, Bobby.
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:
Lion Guy wrote:He'll be injured before August 1st
You can be cruel but probably true ! :wink:
I don't think I agree with 'cruel', more 'straight to the point with no BS' I would like to think.

8)
ohplease

Don't trust anything until it comes out from the club itself. Barker didn't seem to say he was coming in a report today in the Calgary Sun. Don't be surprized if you see BS somewhere else!
Rammer
Team Captain

ohplease wrote:Don't trust anything until it comes out from the club itself. Barker didn't seem to say he was coming in a report today in the Calgary Sun. Don't be surprized if you see BS somewhere else!
Well the Lions have been shipping out the BS from the club for the past two seasons and Winnipeg was the first dumping ground and I can see them wanting to land this one as well.
Entertainment value = an all time low