BC Lions Calendar

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

SJ46
Starter

Anyone know how to get a BC Lions calendar with the 2007 schedule on it? I had one this past year and they're great. If you look on the Lions website you will see that it is possible to go on the site and create your own calendar. Great idea except that it doesn't have the Lions' schedule on it as far as I can tell. They would be better off to combine the two: a calendar with the schedule on it plus you being able to put in your own important dates.

Anyway if I have to chose I'd rather have the calendar with the schedule on it. Can't see anywhere on the Lions' website where to buy it and it's not listed in their Store items on the website.
SJ46
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Last year's calendar was mailed to season ticketholders and ran from May 2006 through April 2007. I still have it on my wall. Paris Jackson is this month's featured player. I don't know another one is being issued this year, but I wouldn't expect it yet.
MacNews
Team Captain

B.C.FAN wrote: I don't know another one is being issued this year, but I wouldn't expect it yet.
I do! They've done it 2 years in a row now, if memory serves me correctly, and with winning the GC I think they will most definitely have another one.
notahomer
Hall of Famer

I love the calendar! It's obvious when the games are on. I feel kinda old when I see some of the Lions players birthdays (and age, IIRC) and realize the years are flying by for me and that some of the Lions players so young.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

you will probably get one with your season ticket package
2012 Season Ticket Holder
SammyGreene
Team Captain

So here's the perks for ST holders the Lions list on their site:
Guaranteed savings up to 22% off walk-up prices
Reserved seat for all ten home games
First rights on your seats for playoffs
Exclusive Season Ticket holder gift
BC Lions Orange Card with sponsor discounts
2007 BC Lions magnetic schedule
Exclusive newsletter and merchandise offers
No mentioned of the calendar but maybe that's the gift. The magnetic schedule is definitely new and hope it's not taking the place of the 12-month calendar. :cr:
Zarquon
Champion

Are you sure they didn't send out a Magnetic Schedule last year? I seem to remember one but unfortunately the schedule changed when Ottawa collapsed and they did not issue a new one.
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

I love it! :bc50:

I'm tickled that for the first time in years I will not miss a single chance the see every game on the tele this coming season. :s:
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis