good trade for the riders

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

What day is the parade scheduled for?

Armstead, Flick, Matt D and Anderson would be a top fight corp.....if this was 2005. :roll: Fantuz is the only warm body that looks good in todays market.
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
Rammer
Team Captain

West Coast Blue Fan wrote:What day is the parade scheduled for?

Armstead, Flick, Matt D and Anderson would be a top fight corp.....if this was 2005. :roll: Fantuz is the only warm body that looks good in todays market.
Dominguez is a receiver that is in the top 5 in the league, Fantuz has upside but will now have to battle defenses game film on him, ask theRalph brohters how that worked out.

Flick and Armstead aren't ball control type receivers, but could blend in if Fantuz lives up to his billing and continues to grow. But if the Riders have to rely upon KJ getting the ball to Armstean and Flick for wins, they are going to lose more than they win, especially against confident D's.
Entertainment value = an all time low
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

:lol: :lol:
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:

The Riders will stink this year. Take it to the bank.
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

Rammer wrote: Dominguez is a receiver that is in the top 5 in the league,
Dominguez...top 5???? I don't even think he's top 5 in the West

Simon, Bruce, Stegal, Cahoon, Tucker, Watkins all rate higher in my books.

I would even put Armstrong, Lewis and Clermont ahead of him.

Oh well, maybe Air Austin :lol: will keep him healthy and happy.
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
Rammer
Team Captain

West Coast Blue Fan wrote:
Rammer wrote: Dominguez is a receiver that is in the top 5 in the league,
Dominguez...top 5???? I don't even think he's top 5 in the West

Simon, Bruce, Stegal, Cahoon, Tucker, Watkins all rate higher in my books.

I would even put Armstrong, Lewis and Clermont ahead of him.

Oh well, maybe Air Austin :lol: will keep him healthy and happy.
Dominguez played WO exclusively with the Riders, and he was afterall at the mercy of the Rider QB's over the past three seasons. Put him inside as the Riders have intentions on doing this year and you will see heim easily leapfrog several on your list. Stegall and Cahoon are past their best before dates, don't expect them to beat him out this season, along with Tucker, all have to deal with injuries now.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

DerekDD wrote:Yes its a good trade for the Riders. Our receiving core is now right up there with anyone else's in the league. It'll be Air Austin this year.
I'm sure the Saskatchewan educational system is as good as any, but it's "receiving corps" not "receiving core". It's only pronouced "core". You're welcome.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Simon
Simmons
Clermont
PJack
Colon

vs

Dominguez
Thyron Anderson
Fantuz
Flick
Armstead

Tough call............ :roll: :roll:

I know I left a couple of Leos receivers off the list (Boden/Jones) but to make it a 5v5, they had to be omitted.