hilarious

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

lion24
Legend

i think you will all get a kick out of this: today on our team 1260 morning show they were interviewing mike maurer and asked him about the signing of stanford samuels, his response was "what was the player's name and which team he had come from" i guess that ufc fighting is working out well for maurer :lol: the hosts are not without stupidity as well as they asked maurer if he felt competition from the signing of samuels, um maurer doesn't play defence! anyway today was apparently both family day and "idiot" day in alberta. by the way harper shouldn't family day be canada wide ,not just in alberta? although,i live here and worked today so whatever!!
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Family Day in Alberta was not created by the Federal government, it was created by the provincial government.

If you want to complain, talk to the other provinces. ;)
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
lion24
Legend

OrangeShoes99 wrote:Family Day in Alberta was not created by the Federal government, it was created by the provincial government.

If you want to complain, talk to the other provinces. ;)
yeah i realize that i will get on the phone to all the premiers!! :rockin:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

ill talk to my uncle lol
2012 Season Ticket Holder