Dave Cutler

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

D
Team Captain

Hambone wrote:
D wrote: I think your refering to a 20 - 25 yard run off a punt that was looking like it would be blocked

Loooooooo :rockin:
Ah the older we get the larger the legend grows and the longer the scamper gets.
:lol: me to .... btw Robbie I fixed that :thup:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
D
Team Captain

If anyone has any complete articles on the 64, 85 or 94 Grey Cups send them to d13thman@yahoo.ca ... I would like to setup some pages simular to the 2000 and 2006 pages
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Robbie
Hall of Famer

D wrote:
Hambone wrote:
D wrote: I think your refering to a 20 - 25 yard run off a punt that was looking like it would be blocked

Ah the older we get the larger the legend grows and the longer the scamper gets.
:lol: me to .... btw Robbie I fixed that :thup:
One more small mistake:

The final score of the 1986 WDF was Edmonton 41, BC 5 and not Winnipeg 31, BC 14, which was the 1984 WDF.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

D wrote:If anyone has any complete articles on the 64, 85 or 94 Grey Cups send them to d13thman@yahoo.ca ... I would like to setup some pages simular to the 2000 and 2006 pages
I'm sure that will be a challenge, even for me. :lol:

I still have the Province newspaper Monday, November 28, 1994 and maybe I can scan some stories. I think what I will do is in the Help & Suggestions forum, create three threads were everyone can post any articles about the three Grey Cups, and then see what information we can collect.
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Hambone wrote: Ah the older we get the larger the legend grows and the longer the scamper gets.
Naw, D would be correct, Lui would have been many yards behind the line of scrimage therefor 20-25 yards would have been what he ran. :yes:
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

D wrote:
PigSkin_53 wrote:
D wrote:
Sure he played a long time and was money on kicks but the ability to make something from nothing is what made him the BEST!
You got that right D, remember the GC 1985 when Lou was hemmed deep in our own end by Hamilton in the last half of the third quarter, and with an obvious blocked field looming pulled out his Simon Frasher act to complete a 12 yard pass for a first down and a snatched our bacon fron the fire, making it the turning point of the game and our second GC championship.

Lou, Lou, Lou...
I think your refering to a 20 - 25 yard run off a punt that was looking like it would be blocked

Sorry D Your right he ran and it was for 13 yards in in the last of the first half as Robbie said, and not I my faded, jaded, memory of the event would have it.
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis