bomber wardrobe

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

lion24
Legend

here is my girlfriends bomber wardrobe(yes i am a lion fan and she is a bomber fan and we live in edmonton) for the true blue fans. she just started watching football about 3 years ago and i could not convince her to be a lion fan SORRY!!!
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Sorry to hear that! :lol: My dad and brother are Bomber fans, but fortunately, it's not genetic! :wink:
Real women wear orange!!
lion24
Legend

that is funny because my dad is also a bomber fan(as long as they are not eskie fans!!!!)
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

lion24 wrote:she just started watching football about 3 years ago and i could not convince her to be a lion fan SORRY!!!
Find yourself a new girl friend ! :wink:
bbgirl
Legend

Your girlfriend has excellent taste. :thup:
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

I second that :thup: :beer:
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Where's her Grey Cup T-shirt? :twisted: Or was she too young to remember that far back? 8)
Last edited by CatsEyes on Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Real women wear orange!!
lion24
Legend

it was almost two decades ago(1990) !!!! we were very young, i am just glad she does not remember 1988 that well except for that espn classic channel!! :bang:
lion24
Legend

the bombers are my second favorite team if that helps. she does have nice gear as well :lol: sorry that is bad and she may slap me if she reads this.
tigger
All Star

i could not convince her to be a lion fan
2 wrongs, Don't make a right :shock:

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS BECOME ARGO FANS
David
Team Captain

Do you mind if I change the title of this thread to "Bomb her wardrobe" ? :wink:

Just kidding of course. Nice to see fellow CFL fans supporting their team...even if it's the wrong one.

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Robbie
Hall of Famer

tigger wrote:
i could not convince her to be a lion fan
2 wrongs, Don't make a right :shock:
So goes the schoolboy retort of "Two wrongs don't make a right, but what do a wrong and a right make?" :? :roll:
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Lion24, I apologize for allowing this thread to get personal, and off topic. I have split the off topic posts (including mine) and moved them elsewhere.
Real women wear orange!!
bbgirl
Legend

Yes, CE, you made it go off topic. Nice work. Where did you move it? I can't see it. Let me guess... the ref's forum where only you can see it and complain about it to the other mods. Again, nice work.

:thup:
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

:?