tips to get autographs/mini helmets

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

lion24
Legend

hi everyone i was just wondering if anyone could let me know if could get my mini helmets,cards etc signed without having to go to commonwealth when the lions play here and chase the players down(something i would rather not do especially if they lose!). can i send them off for autographs? also i came across a great site myteamspirit.com that has all the lion mini helmets of every year of the team's existence. the shipping from the us will cost a bit but the selection and prices are as good as i have found. HAPPY NEW YEAR lion fans!!!
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Email the Lions with your inquiries. I'm sure they can help out.
CB123
Legend

myteamspirit.com
If you wanted all 16 Lions mini helmets from that site the subtotal would be $376.00. I would consider it, but I probably wouldnt get a few of them that are just blank.
BC Lions - 2006 Grey Cup Champions!
USC Trojans - 2007 Rose Bowl Champions!
Team Canada - 2007 World Junior Hockey Champions!
Vancouver Giants - 2007 Memorial Cup Champions!
lion24
Legend

yes i agree i would get all but those as they look pretty dull almost like the cleveland browns, however the rest of the lion helmets are great with a wide variety of logos, i forgot there were 3 paw helmets(silver,white and orange)
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP