How did you find out about this website?

From time to time there are some threads worthy of keeping .... they go in here .. as do past Felion Prowl Photo Shoots :)

Moderator: Team Captains

naF_SnoiL_C_B_C_LionS_Fan

My Boss told me about it :roar:

:helmet: :football: Lions are #1 :rockin: :beauty:
alter-ego

I found it when I was looking at the riderfan.com website, there was a thread about pics from the west final and a link to here. I seen you guys had an excellent site here , so i signed up. I think i was on here once before too at the start of the year there might be a link from boxjboys.ca. I can't remember.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

There was a feature on this site in The Province on Sunday, Nov. 14, Page D12.
mynutzitch

The Province newspaper last Sunday.

Nothing like free promo in a province-wide paper!! :lol:
Brent_Johnson97

My girlfreinds dad is the head of operations at BC place... and he told me about it a couple weeks back and i was too lazy to make an account. but one day i took a whole five minutes out of busy 15 year old day to make an account. and it was worth every second it took to make.
bbgirl
Legend

A man on a flaming pie came to me in a dream and said "you will visit this site". And I did.
Jedrock43

13thman.com

I figured since D has done such a bang-up job over there I'd give this site a whirl.

Looking forward to meeting some of you someday. I am constantly heading out to the coast as my better half is from there (PoCo)...

After my second retirement from the CFL (I retired three times) I moved out there to North Burnaby to be with my girl. Hands down the best place I have ever lived. Had to leave because the Eskies came calling again and i moved back to Edmonton..

I will move back someday.
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Welcome Jed...nice to see you here.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Well Jed when you're in town don't be a stranger, lots of us here get together for tailgaiters, pubgaiters, even roofgaiters so you will be invited. :thup:
Jedrock43

Lionheart wrote:Well Jed when you're in town don't be a stranger, lots of us here get together for tailgaiters, pubgaiters, even roofgaiters so you will be invited. :thup:
I'll be suret o give you guys the heads up. I usually come out in the spring for sales meeetings for the company that I work for.

I will more than likely also be out during this winter to go snowboarding up in Whistler. I am heafding up to Quesnel in a couple of weeks to see some family- any good ski areas out that way?

I will be out next season for the Grey Cup for sure...
Rick James
Legend

I will more than likely also be out during this winter to go snowboarding up in Whistler. I am heafding up to Quesnel in a couple of weeks to see some family- any good ski areas out that way?

Troll ski Resort is near Quesnel. I have heard it is good. Powder King is about 3 1/2 hours north of Quesnel and 2 1/12 hours north of Prince George, where I live. If you want to do some incredible powder shreddin' PM me and I'll take you up there. It's awesome and it's a diamond in the rough, never busy.
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

bbgirl wrote:A man on a flaming pie came to me in a dream and said "you will visit this site". And I did.
Sounds like a couple too many " jello shooters " on that day??? Hmmmm goood

:rockin:

BTW, nice new avatar V.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

obs wrote:I think I found out about this site back when BCLions.com had their forum. Probably D or someone mentioned it in one of the posts.

And after BCLions.com closed their forums, I stopped visiting their site on a regular basis.
bclions.com had a fan forum? :shock:
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

I found out about this place in Paw Prints! (the official Newsletter of the Lionbackers Fan Club)
2012 Season Ticket Holder
rickhale
Starter

i met D in front of commonwealth stadium and he gave me his card. the only reason me and my freind stopped to talk to them was they had lions jerseys on or we would have never talked to them !! :yes: :beer: :roar:
Pretty girls make us buy beer.
Ugly girls make us drink beer.
Al Bundy 1988