The Online Petition: Ottawa Renegades

From time to time there are some threads worthy of keeping .... they go in here .. as do past Felion Prowl Photo Shoots :)

Moderator: Team Captains

Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

I'm in.
Leo_on_Rideau
Champion

Bring 'em back! I have a vested interest now!

Although I still think the nickname is kind of silly... if you're running from the law, the last place you're coming is here.
Game Day, Baby!
Rookie

Signed .. up to 207 now
The_Pauser
Legend

Agreed. Ottawa should have a team. There's so much history with the Rough Riders/Renegades organization. It's a shame they get the short end of the stick time and time again.

I would also like to see teams in Halifax and Quebec City. And then perhaps one more city such as Kitchener or something like that to even it out to 12 teams.
Roar you Lions roar!
Robbie
Hall of Famer

The_Pauser wrote:Agreed. Ottawa should have a team. There's so much history with the Rough Riders/Renegades organization. It's a shame they get the short end of the stick time and time again.
:whs:
I would also like to see teams in Halifax and Quebec City. And then perhaps one more city such as Kitchener or something like that to even it out to 12 teams.
But in the case of these cities, the lack of a suitable stadium issue must be resolved first.