Can anyone help me with seat selection?

Need some help with the site? or Forum?
Ask Here! Got an idea or suggestion for Lionbackers.com, Tell us about it!

Moderator: Team Captains

misskuvs
prospect

Code: Select all

l
Hey Lions fans,

I'm not sure if this is the forum I should be doing this but hopefully someone out there can help :)
So I'm new to being a season ticket holder and I'm wondering if someone would give me some tips.
So is it better to be Lower bowl at 30 yrd line and about 20 or so rows up. Or Upper bowl 55 yrd line and a couple of rows back from the railing?? This would be for BC Place. I'm thinking Upper bowl at 55 yrd line.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
kacbru
prospect

I've been in the upper bowl near 25 yd line and I find the sight lines excellent. Added bonus is the beer, washroom, concession line is always shorter.
misskuvs
prospect

Thank you!!
Much appreciated :good:
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

misskuvs wrote:

Code: Select all

l
Hey Lions fans,

I'm not sure if this is the forum I should be doing this but hopefully someone out there can help :)
So I'm new to being a season ticket holder and I'm wondering if someone would give me some tips.
So is it better to be Lower bowl at 30 yrd line and about 20 or so rows up. Or Upper bowl 55 yrd line and a couple of rows back from the railing?? This would be for BC Place. I'm thinking Upper bowl at 55 yrd line.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
if you want to be near the action the lower bowl is where to be I love it down in the lower bowl! 20 rows up would be purrfect youd be able to see everything
2012 Season Ticket Holder
zark
Champion

Lower Bowl. Much more Dynamic. You're closer to the action. Beer lines and washroom lines???, not a problem for me and my wife.
The football is more important. :beer:
"'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Groucho Marx
SJ46
Starter

We started out in the upper bowl second row from the railing. After two years we relocated to the lower bowl and I like the lower bowl a lot better. You get closer to the action and also seeing the players at their benches. We're behind the visitors bench and enjoy seeing them from the 10th row. Go lower bowl.
SJ46