quotes

Need some help with the site? or Forum?
Ask Here! Got an idea or suggestion for Lionbackers.com, Tell us about it!

Moderator: Team Captains

zark
Champion

Still can't figure out what to push to quote someone. Do i have to quote everything someone says? That would be a bonus when it comes to Blitz.
"'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Groucho Marx
QB#9
Starter

zark wrote:Still can't figure out what to push to quote someone. Do i have to quote everything someone says? That would be a bonus when it comes to Blitz.
When you log in, there should be a quote button on the top right side of their post. I think if you want to quote just a small part of the post, you have to delete the rest yourself. Hope this helps.
squishy35
Legend

zark wrote:Still can't figure out what to push to quote someone. Do i have to quote everything someone says? That would be a bonus when it comes to Blitz.

That must really drive you nuts with the anger management issues and all......
zark
Champion

I've got it figured out,thanks. My wife let the dogs back in and let the kids out of the basement. My 5 yr old loves your avatar. It's a cat... and its wearing underwear...
Groucho Marx
zark
Champion

squishy35 wrote:

That... drive.... your ....nuts.... with the anger management issues and all......
william shatmer
Groucho Marx
squishy35
Legend

zark wrote:
squishy35 wrote:

That... drive.... your ....nuts.... with the anger management issues and all......
william shatmer

:lol: