7%
o'shea
5%
ALL
27%

Total votes: 41
bc49
Hall of Famer

The fine lady I voted for only has one vote.
But this is not a concern.
I have what they call distinctivel tastes. :thup:
O'Shea

Rammer wrote:
O'Shea wrote:
Rammer wrote:Do you even have the same shoe sizes? We can eliminate alot of this conversation knowing that you are 2 sizes from each other....:)
You are such a guy!!! :roll: Women realize size doesn't matter :wink:
Ahh, but given choice don't you go after the correct size?
Correct size :? Size matters not if they are to be stashed away in my Museum of Shoes to be admired as examples Fine Craftsmanship & Artistry. At no time did I state I wanted to "walk" in PF's shoes :lol:

bc49 wrote:The fine lady I voted for only has one vote.
But this is not a concern.
I have what they call distinctivel tastes. :thup:
You are distinctive - we know it Tommy. :wink: By the way, Vanessa looks fabulous without her specs 8) I didn't recognize her at the TG Friday... nice catch :yes:
pinkfreud

O'Shea wrote:I can't help it if I have a weakness for stylish footwear. I never seem to wear most of the shoes I own... I just like to store them in my shoe racks & take them out every now and then, dust them off and have a vist with them. My ex-husband used to call me "Imelda" as in Marcos... due to my ridiculously extensive collection of shoes. I have since reduced it down to essentials... roughly about 35 pairs.

Though, I did buy a nice pair of Italian 50's retro looking, brown tweed & leather, open toe sling backs with 3"+ heels on the weekend :lol: (I have a client meeting tomorrow, I'm going to put those puppies on). I left the Chinese Laundry black strappy 4" heels in the store though - I knew I would never wear them. :sigh:
Chinese Laundry...you have good taste. I'm also partial to Naughty Monkey when I'm in a funky mood. Open toe sling backs are yummy. I've been visiting these babies at Aldo for a while and I think I shall have to splurge this weekend.

[img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n309 ... epToes.jpg[/img]

35 is an impressive collection. I bought 11 pairs over my recent 2 week vacation. I almost did a face plant off my 3 inch high wedges the other day. It's all fun and games until someone falls off their shoes.

We need our own shoe whore thread. :wink:
O'Shea

Hey PF.... nice looking shoe!!!

So what was the verdict? Did ya pick them up or resist temptation? Oddly enough that is exactly the style of shoe I was describing, save for mine are more conservative, especially now that I have removed the little furry bunny tail pom-poms from just above the toe. I actually alternate between dark chocolate satin bows and the poms depending on my mood :wink:

11 new pairs!!!??? Holy mother of foot apparel... YOU really are Imelda!!
pinkfreud

I'm in Seattle and I've been holding out to see if they have them at the Aldo outlet!

:cr:
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

this thread might explain why I had a nightmare last night where I was being chased by hordes of womens shoes. It was awfull. Not sure I have recovered yet
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
pinkfreud

KnowItAll wrote:this thread might explain why I had a nightmare last night where I was being chased by hordes of womens shoes. It was awfull. Not sure I have recovered yet
Sounds more like a fantasy than a nightmare!
Dan Russell
Legend

Good thing I did start this topic. This question is loaded.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Dan Russell wrote:Good thing I did start this topic. This question is loaded.
:?
You mean it is a good thing you did or did not start this topic? It was Dan_Payne_fan who created this thread.
Dan Russell
Legend

Whoops didn't see the error. I meant Good thing I didn't start this topic. This question is loaded.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Robbie wrote:
You mean it is a good thing you did or did not start this topic? It was Dan_Payne_fan who created this thread.
nope i didnt start it either it was bc49 that started this thread
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Dan_Payne_fan!! wrote:
Robbie wrote:
nope i didnt start it either it was bc49 that started this thread
Did bc49 steal your identity and account and that is why you appear as the first poster who created this topic?
Dan Russell
Legend

This situation is starting to become confusing.
bc49
Hall of Famer

CatsEyes wrote:Just out of curiosity, who did YOU vote for? 8) :twisted:
I voted for Mrs. LFITQ :thup:
bbgirl
Legend

bc49 wrote:
CatsEyes wrote:Just out of curiosity, who did YOU vote for? 8) :twisted:
I voted for Mrs. LFITQ :thup:
Me too.