27%

Total votes: 41
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Solar Max wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Solar Max wrote:
That was me.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I see, now did you happen to view Brokeback Mountain...... :wink:
Yup. With Greycupgarry. He's dreamy. :yes:
Keep your hands off my man !! :x
Lloyd
Charlene

I want to know who thinks i'm hot!

I demand that it be revealed!!!

:wink:
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Charlene wrote:I want to know who thinks i'm hot!

I voted for you, even though I never met any of you. It just seemed like the thing to do :yes:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
Charlene

that's cause you love me and want to marry me.

Thanks!! :wink:
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Charlene wrote:that's cause you love me and want to marry me.

Thanks!! :wink:
How did you know I was a mormon, heh heh :lol:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

See, I know with my ONE VOTE, exactly who it is! (He told me) :rockin: SM thinks I'm hot, so that's all that matters! :wink:
Real women wear orange!!
O'Shea

CatsEyes wrote:See, I know with my ONE VOTE, exactly who it is! (He told me) :rockin: SM thinks I'm hot, so that's all that matters! :wink:
If SM didn't vote for you Kim I would be very concerned :wink: Not only are you hot 8) but... I suspect you might have some influence over the fish juice supply :lol:
O'Shea

I'm not even going there... because I'm not prepared to reveal my votes for the 2 other polls :roll:

I only admitted my vote for Pink Freud because she likely already suspects I've been after her coveted shoe collection for months now! :twisted:
pinkfreud

Geesh. Isn't that just like a woman...every move calculated to get something they want. I really thought this could be something O'Shea. I even voted for you myself. Well, maybe Charlene will put up with your opportunisitic ways, but I'm not going to be used like that! I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life. Even if it means I end up to be the old woman who lived in a shoe!

Women!

:bang:
O'Shea

pinkfreud wrote:Geesh. Isn't that just like a woman...every move calculated to get something they want. I really thought this could be something O'Shea. I even voted for you myself. Well, maybe Charlene will put up with your opportunisitic ways, but I'm not going to be used like that! I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life. Even if it means I end up to be the old woman who lived in a shoe!

Women!

:bang:
Guilty as charged.... :oops:

I can't help it if I have a weakness for stylish footwear. I never seem to wear most of the shoes I own... I just like to store them in my shoe racks & take them out every now and then, dust them off and have a vist with them. My ex-husband used to call me "Imelda" as in Marcos... due to my ridiculously extensive collection of shoes. I have since reduced it down to essentials... roughly about 35 pairs.

Though, I did buy a nice pair of Italian 50's retro looking, brown tweed & leather, open toe sling backs with 3"+ heels on the weekend :lol: (I have a client meeting tomorrow, I'm going to put those puppies on). I left the Chinese Laundry black strappy 4" heels in the store though - I knew I would never wear them. :sigh:

Maybe you can retract your vote and give it to someone more deserving :roll:
Rammer
Team Captain

Do you even have the same shoe sizes? We can eliminate alot of this conversation knowing that you are 2 sizes from each other....:)
Entertainment value = an all time low
O'Shea

Rammer wrote:Do you even have the same shoe sizes? We can eliminate alot of this conversation knowing that you are 2 sizes from each other....:)
You are such a guy!!! :roll: Women realize size doesn't matter :wink:
Charlene

This thread makes me giggle
Rammer
Team Captain

O'Shea wrote:
Rammer wrote:Do you even have the same shoe sizes? We can eliminate alot of this conversation knowing that you are 2 sizes from each other....:)
You are such a guy!!! :roll: Women realize size doesn't matter :wink:
Ahh, but given choice don't you go after the correct size?
Entertainment value = an all time low