o'shea
5%
ALL
27%

Total votes: 41
Rammer
Team Captain

Ballistic Bob wrote:
and we're going to start going to the odd game together. Even better...she's single. And to top that off...she's a nurse, so if there's any fish juice induced mishaps she'd be able to help you out.
Too bad you two didnt make the Toronto TG. Rammer could of used some medical aid for his fish juice mishap. BB :lol:
I am still suffering the affects of that. Do you think that will fly? 8)
Entertainment value = an all time low
bc49
Hall of Famer

O'Shea wrote:Honestly - this isn't a singles hook up site last I checked
What? After four years NOW someone tells me.
Geez, all this time I thought it was my lady-repellent personality and my made for radio face that was giving me poor results.
Sigh. I am such a maroon.
Rammer
Team Captain

bc49 wrote:
Geez, all this time I thought it was my lady-repellent personality and my made for radio face that was giving me poor results.
Tommy, not to worry, someone thinks you are the bomb, just look at the sexiest Lionbacker thread, you got a vote......wonder who now? 8)
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote: Tommy, not to worry, someone thinks you are the bomb, just look at the sexiest Lionbacker thread, you got a vote......wonder who now? 8)
That was me.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Rammer
Team Captain

Solar Max wrote:
Rammer wrote: Tommy, not to worry, someone thinks you are the bomb, just look at the sexiest Lionbacker thread, you got a vote......wonder who now? 8)
That was me.

I see, now did you happen to view Brokeback Mountain...... :wink:
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
Solar Max wrote:
That was me.

Yup. With Greycupgarry. He's dreamy. :yes:
Rammer
Team Captain

Solar Max wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Solar Max wrote:
That was me.

Yup. With Greycupgarry. He's dreamy. :yes:
Okay, now you are just funnin me. :lol:
bc49
Hall of Famer

Heading down the home stretch it's neck and neck between 'ALL' and 'PINK FREUD.'

Of course Pink Freud has a physcological advantage in this race and it has nothing to do with what she looks like. (for not many of us even know)
It's all in the name, baby.
O'Shea

bc49 wrote:
Ya nut!!! :lol:
pinkfreud

bc49 wrote:Heading down the home stretch it's neck and neck between 'ALL' and 'PINK FREUD.'

Of course Pink Freud has a physcological advantage in this race and it has nothing to do with what she looks like. (for not many of us even know)
It's all in the name, baby.
This so called race is laughable. I'm not hot. I snore when I'm drunk. :oops: But only when I'm sleeping. :thup:

You know something? I have met you before bc49 now that I think of it. You and your lady friend were standin' with Solar Max when I picked up the calendar from him that rainy October eve. Geesh. It's not the lady repellant you have to worry about, it's the memory!

:lol:

At any rate, if you and Rammer go to the game in Calgary let me know and Greg and I will buy you guys a beer. This is me, second from the left. Greg won't let me post a pic of him. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with his shady past as a hamster salesman. Just look for a man with a beard wearing shorts sitting next to a frozen wife wearing non-sensible shoes and waving a Lions flag.

:thup:

Susan

[img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n309 ... rthday.jpg[/img]
O'Shea

pinkfreud wrote:I snore when I'm drunk. :oops: But only when I'm sleeping. :thup:
My cats snore all the time and they don't drink anything but water. I'm not making any comments on my sleeping habits - or lack there of them :wink:

p.s. PF... ummm yep... you are hot!! I actually voted for you, but don't tell Charlene :lol:
Charlene

That's it, Shannon. It's over between us! :lol:

I know that i'm the hottest person on this entire website (err Felions and Lions aside). This thread means nothing to me!

*stomps off in a fake huff*
pinkfreud

Charlene wrote:That's it, Shannon. It's over between us! :lol:

I know that i'm the hottest person on this entire website (err Felions and Lions aside). This thread means nothing to me!

*stomps off in a fake huff*
:lol:

Step aside now...this chick's got cats that'll drown out my snoring and won't touch my wine! Although that cat in the pic looks like he could use a snort!
O'Shea

Yes... that was IceCream's pre adoption picture. Now she's settled, thoroughly spoiled and reunited with her original step-sister... she's much happier. But I still love that pic, it makes me laugh everytime I look at it.

I didn't realize how OLD this thread was... where the heck have I been :? Busy with my usual distractions I guess :roll: