5%
ALL
27%

Total votes: 41
Charlene

LFITQ wrote:
Rammer wrote:
pinkfreud wrote:
That is correct. It was pouring that night. It was quick, as my dad and stepmom were in town and waiting for me off to the side with no umbrella. Solar Max gave me a Lions calendar. I met D, chatted with Rick James' brother (name :oops:) about SFU psych and met a few other people before I had to take off.
Well then you are way out front of that Charlene character who claims to be a Lions fan. :thup:
AHEM!!!

At least SHE made it out to Training Camp to TG with the TRULY faithful ..... :thup: :thup: :thup:
LFITQ, you are my new best friend 8)
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

hmmm, its nice that you all voting so much for me, but I thought we were on a first name basis here Why you using my last name All instead of my first name Know? And besides, I aint no lady, but hey, its nice to know so many care, I think?? :yes: :rockin: :wink:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
AC/DC Rocks
Champion

I'm surprised to see that bc49 isn't on this list.

:lol:
Bighill is Badass
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

So.....what I have to do to be hot is to only show up to one event a year for about 5 minutes? Sorry, can't do it. I'll continue to go to every game, every tailgate, every TC, and every event. So if it's the same to all of you, I'll take my one vote and go now. Hmph. Nice friends I have........ :sigh:
Real women wear orange!!
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

CatsEyes wrote:So.....what I have to do to be hot is to only show up to one event a year for about 5 minutes? Sorry, can't do it. I'll continue to go to every game, every tailgate, every TC, and every event. So if it's the same to all of you, I'll take my one vote and go now. Hmph. Nice friends I have........ :sigh:
perhaps its the SINGLE girls getting the most votes??
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

This is one very dangerous poll...........feelings will be hurt...........it's unavoidable.

Guys can generally laugh this stuff off.........women, not so much.
Lloyd
Rammer
Team Captain

Charlene wrote:
LFITQ wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Well then you are way out front of that Charlene character who claims to be a Lions fan. :thup:
AHEM!!!

At least SHE made it out to Training Camp to TG with the TRULY faithful ..... :thup: :thup: :thup:
LFITQ, you are my new best friend 8)
I just went to the game with 5 kids under 10 and myself, that is dedication....;) Oh, and did you make it out to the TG'er Charlene? Ileft early to make sure that the kids got ahold of the backpacks.
Last edited by Rammer on Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Rammer
Team Captain

CatsEyes wrote:So.....what I have to do to be hot is to only show up to one event a year for about 5 minutes? Sorry, can't do it. I'll continue to go to every game, every tailgate, every TC, and every event. So if it's the same to all of you, I'll take my one vote and go now. Hmph. Nice friends I have........ :sigh:
You are wrong to look at it that way Kim, look at the votes for all, you have 8 votes and mine being one of them..... :yes: :thup:

Now if you want to feel hurt, even Tommy got one vote in the orignal thread, although I got a non voting vote from Charlene, who seems to have the best choice in men.... :lol:
Entertainment value = an all time low
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Personally, I have always thought the hottest woman in any group was the one that was friendliest to me :wink:

makes it hard to decide when they start fighting over ya though :yes:
Charlene

I didn't show up to the TGer, nope. Traffic made us get to the game halfway through the 1st quarter.

i don't take these polls seriously at all, it's all in good fun!
pinkfreud

***WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS REFERENCES TO HAMSTERS AND THEREFORE MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL LINEBACKERS***

On this thread...

Maybe it's time to let it die. I assume only moderators can make a thread a sticky. Maybe the moderator who pulled it up from May can unstick it. I'm sure they didn't mean any harm, but Shi Zi Mi is right and we ladies get rated enough as it is.

On being rated...

It sucks because there's always someone prettier, smarter, wealthier, more established in their career and wearing better shoes than you, no matter who you are. Even though it's complete BS, it exists because it works for someone or something. As we try to catch up with the ideal, like little hamsters running on an endless wheel, we dump billions of dollars into a handful of industries who are quite happy for us to keep chasing. This is an unfortunate reality of our culture. But the great thing is you can say scr*w you any time you want, jump off the wheel and evaluate yourself according to your own criteria. That's the hottest thing any girl can do in my opinion. Power is hot and anyone can have it.

On attending tailgaters...

I've enjoyed getting to know all of you in this limited way through this forum. However, I can't convince hubby to go to any events with me when we do go to games. The good news is, I have a friend who's a football fan and we're going to start going to the odd game together. Even better...she's single. And to top that off...she's a nurse, so if there's any fish juice induced mishaps she'd be able to help you out.

:wink:
Last edited by pinkfreud on Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O'Shea

Charlene wrote:i don't take these polls seriously at all, it's all in good fun!
:thup: :thup: Me either Charlene!

Honestly - this isn't a singles hook up site last I checked :roll: None of the men I currently see can be found on this site and I doubt they would be, not big football fans... go figure... we have other things in common? :lol:

When it comes to football games, TG's, Pubgaters or posting on the Lionbackers... really I just consider myself as one of the guys.

It was priceless having to remind a certain someone I didn't need to be nudged every single time a hottie made her way in or out of the stands while I was visiting 17. :rotf: Very funny and made for an interesting night.
Charlene

O'Shea wrote:
Charlene wrote:i don't take these polls seriously at all, it's all in good fun!

It was priceless having to remind a certain someone I didn't need to be nudged every single time a hottie made her way in or out of the stands while I was visiting 17. :rotf: Very funny and made for an interesting night.

lol, James points out hot chicks to me so i can check out their racks. It took him awhile to feel comfortable doing that, but i've finally gotten him to do it! I was like "you're checking them out anyways, share the view!" :lol:
O'Shea

Charlene wrote:lol, James points out hot chicks to me so i can check out their racks. It took him awhile to feel comfortable doing that, but i've finally gotten him to do it! I was like "you're checking them out anyways, share the view!" :lol:
I didn't mind the fact he was pointing them out - I'm not his girlfriend, what do I care... look all ya want! Just not e v e r y single one... :roll: It was cutting into my own scoping action. :twisted: :lol:
Ballistic Bob
Legend

and we're going to start going to the odd game together. Even better...she's single. And to top that off...she's a nurse, so if there's any fish juice induced mishaps she'd be able to help you out.
Too bad you two didnt make the Toronto TG. Rammer could of used some medical aid for his fish juice mishap. BB :lol: