7%
o'shea
5%
ALL
27%

Total votes: 41
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Last edited by Dan_Payne_fan!! on Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

Where is the " ALL " option?
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Interesting how pf is getting most of the votes, considering I don't think many of us have had the pleasure of meeting her in person! :twisted: While glad that I'm at the top of the list (and I'm pretty sure I know who the 1 vote came from! :wink: ), I voted ALL. Reason being is we are all football chicks and therefore hot by default! :rockin:
Real women wear orange!!
Rammer
Team Captain

CatsEyes wrote:Interesting how pf is getting most of the votes, considering I don't think many of us have had the pleasure of meeting her in person! :twisted: While glad that I'm at the top of the list (and I'm pretty sure I know who the 1 vote came from! :wink: ), I voted ALL. Reason being is we are all football chicks and therefore hot by default! :rockin:
That is fine until a lady member uses the name "ALL" as her handle.
Entertainment value = an all time low
bc49
Hall of Famer

Seriously I wouldn't know pinkfreud if I fell over her in the beer line up.
Geez I hope she's not the lovely young lady who relieved me of my Lions beads for services rendered!
Man I'm priceless.
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

bc49 wrote:Seriously I wouldn't know pinkfreud if I fell over her in the beer line up.
Geez I hope she's not the lovely young lady who relieved me of my Lions beads for services rendered!
Man I'm priceless.
Yes you are, Thomas. Yes you are! :rockin: Just out of curiosity, who did YOU vote for? 8) :twisted:
Real women wear orange!!
pinkfreud

CatsEyes wrote:Interesting how pf is getting most of the votes, considering I don't think many of us have had the pleasure of meeting her in person! :twisted: While glad that I'm at the top of the list (and I'm pretty sure I know who the 1 vote came from! :wink: ), I voted ALL. Reason being is we are all football chicks and therefore hot by default! :rockin:
Honey, this kind of hotness can be sensed miles away! :twisted:

Just kidding. I agree, we are all hot football chicks and the only polls we need to confirm it are the ones the boys walk into as they check us out!

PS ? Thanks Mom and Dad
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

IIRC, pinkfreud was at the Oct 1/2005 TGer, in the pouring rain.

For the record, any female is subjected to being checked out by any straight guy.
Shelion
Champion

CatsEyes wrote: I voted ALL. Reason being is we are all football chicks and therefore hot by default! :rockin:
:beauty:
rickhale
Starter

As lions fans they are all winners!!!!!!! :rockin:
Pretty girls make us buy beer.
Ugly girls make us drink beer.
Al Bundy 1988
pinkfreud

Canuck_4_Life wrote:IIRC, pinkfreud was at the Oct 1/2005 TGer, in the pouring rain.
That is correct. It was pouring that night. It was quick, as my dad and stepmom were in town and waiting for me off to the side with no umbrella. Solar Max gave me a Lions calendar. I met D, chatted with Rick James' brother (name :oops:) about SFU psych and met a few other people before I had to take off.
Rammer
Team Captain

pinkfreud wrote:
Canuck_4_Life wrote:IIRC, pinkfreud was at the Oct 1/2005 TGer, in the pouring rain.
That is correct. It was pouring that night. It was quick, as my dad and stepmom were in town and waiting for me off to the side with no umbrella. Solar Max gave me a Lions calendar. I met D, chatted with Rick James' brother (name :oops:) about SFU psych and met a few other people before I had to take off.
Well then you are way out front of that Charlene character who claims to be a Lions fan. :thup:
Entertainment value = an all time low
Charlene

Since i can't (or shouldn't) vote for myself...i'm voting for all. We are hot chickies!!

I'm going to come find out tonight, Rammer...and kick your ass :)
LFITQ
Team Captain

Rammer wrote:
pinkfreud wrote:
Well then you are way out front of that Charlene character who claims to be a Lions fan. :thup:
AHEM!!!

At least SHE made it out to Training Camp to TG with the TRULY faithful ..... :thup: :thup: :thup:
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
O'Shea

Charlene wrote:I'm going to come find out tonight, Rammer...and kick your ass :)
Did you remember to bring my cell# with you Charl? And umm... did you bother to answer this weeks trivia questions??? I stole the team question again :lol: