Holy crap- merry christmas!

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

orphan cub
Champion

I say "holy crap" 'cause I can't believe it's only 2 days away, wow!

Anyhoo, I'm heading into the mountains tomorrow night for the holidays & wanted to wish everyone here a Merry Ho-Ho before I leave town.

Can you believe '06 is just around the corner? I swear as I get older the years just fly- I remember looking forward to LAST year's training camp like it was yesterday...

:sigh:

Here's to a really happy, fun holiday for everyone here at Lionbackers. I will be snowboarding & hostelling my little heart out & I hope y'all have lots of fun stuff planned with you & yours too.

I look forward to seeing you guys in the New Year! :beer:

LIONS IN '06!!

:wave:
2006 Grey Cup Champions
Charlene

Merry Christmas, Orphan Cub! I hope you have a great time! :)
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

Merry Christmas Orphan Cub! :rockin: (Oh wait thats politically incorrect, Merry Holidays!! :roll: Holy Crap is this what this world has come to, yesterday I said merry xmas to someone at Staples and they said, "And a happy holidays to you too!" Give me abreak :bang: )
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
O'Shea

Happy Festivous!!! Easily the most stupid of all the P/C alternatives to Merry Christmas. :lol:

Merry Christmas to you too Orphan Cub & the rest of the Lionbackers! All the Best for you & yours in 2006!

~Shea~
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

O'Shea wrote:Happy Festivous!!! Easily the most stupid of all the P/C alternatives to Merry Christmas. :lol:

Merry Christmas to you too Orphan Cub & the rest of the Lionbackers! All the Best for you & yours in 2006!

~Shea~
I found a site where Larry the Cable Guy is reading "Twas the night before Xmas" being politicaly correct! :lol: I'll post the link once i find it again.
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

i cant believe its already here! Merry Christmas to all the Lions,Felions,and last but not least the Lionbackers.
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Sharpo

Cheers guys May the season ticket packs not contain free hotdog coupons this year. 8) (Hamburgers instead)
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Seasons beatings.............err...........greetings to everyone here..............
Dexter_h

Happy Holidays is now believed to be correct term
orphan cub
Champion

C4L- what's up with the beatings??! do I need to give you some big drinks at the TG to avoid beatings? j/k

PS- I don't wanna see any PC bull$hit on my MERRY CHRISTMAS thread :wink:
So there.
2006 Grey Cup Champions
Sharpo

may the eggnog be spiked and the mountains be full of snow! Enjoy OC :)
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

I've been reading the Vancouver Sun all week, and on the front page of the sports, it read Seasons Beatings............

Come to think of it, my Christmas dinner experience feels like watching the Lions lose 7 of their last 8, if you include the WF. I don't particularly like my family, however, the experience is similar if I spend it with my gf and her family.

Makes me sound kind of bitter and scrooge like, but whatever
BBBob

Merry Christmas to all Lionbackers! :rockin: :roar:

Shouts out to orphan cub, hope that you have a blast on your holiday! :thup:
It was real nice meeting you at Grey Cup! :yes:

:beer:
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

thanks BBBob! you have a great christmas too!
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

A little late in getting here.. but MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. dexter h, piss off with the crap.

Happy New Years too! Make sure you get good and drunk! To those who don't drink, you should. :beer: