In defense of Horgan

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

I see our premier is taking flak for singling out younger gens re covid.

I am willing to bet a lot that the overwhelming majority of the people here are in the group that he was talking about/to

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/r ... d=msedgntp
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Premier should not apologize for his comments. It's the truth.
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

I tend to agree although it is a bit distressing to see just how many people of all age groups are acting like this is all a bunch of nonsense and are only grudgingly doing what has been asked of them because the "have to".
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
Reg18
Starter

Yes, we continue to hear stories of flagrant violations. I think the bc givt should start rampingnup proisecutions vtge educate the public isntworking! I sent an email to the league office suggesting that all western teams pkayers who are not in canada ahoul go to seattlevand the keague arrange for a charter flight to deliver the plkayers to quarantine at rach llkayerts training camp. And do a sdimikar prtocess in the east communicafe with the feds and the provincial heaslth authorities to ensur the procesd works smoothly. And all playerrs have to have a covid trest befoire the start the travrl and yhey shoul all be testefd in Seattle again.
Hazmat
Rookie

Horgan, Henry and Dix are incompetent morons who will reap the whirlwind for their crimes against humanity. They will pay in this life or the next - I sure wouldn't want to be them

EDITED BY Moderator
Your entitled to your opinion but in the future please try to express it without the name calling
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Hazmat wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:38 am
Horgan, "glory hole" Henry and needle Dix are incompetent morons who will reap the whirlwind for their crimes against humanity. They will pay in this life or the next - I sure wouldn't want to be them
well, that was informative.
Hazmat
Rookie

KnowItAll wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:52 pm
Hazmat wrote:
Horgan, "glory hole" Henry and needle Dix are incompetent morons who will reap the whirlwind for their crimes against humanity. They will pay in this life or the next - I sure wouldn't want to be them
Suicides and overdoses are off the charts and it's only getting worse, people are in a world of hell when your life is destroyed, homeless and struggling to survive - forced to wear a hijab as a symbol of slavery. Nowhere to rent, all being bought up. Some of the highest cost of gas and insurance in NORTH AMERICA.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Hazmat wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:50 am
KnowItAll wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:52 pm
Hazmat wrote:
Suicides and overdoses are off the charts and it's only getting worse, people are in a world of hell when your life is destroyed, homeless and struggling to survive - forced to wear a hijab as a symbol of slavery. Nowhere to rent, all being bought up. Some of the highest cost of gas and insurance in NORTH AMERICA.
True, but what??