2020 U.S. Presidential Election Thread

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

Who do you want to win the 2020 United States Presidential election on November 3, 2020?

Donald Trump (Republican / Mike Pence)
30%
Joe Biden (Democratic / Kamala Harris)
70%

Total votes: 10
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

I think it unlikely that the security gets caught wanting again. Woe to those who are thinking that they will have a chance at a repeat performance. It will be the President Elect that security will be responsible for this time and Biden will have a security detail that won't think too much about shooting people if there is a threat to their charge. That is their job after all. Not to mention there will be 3 former presidents on the dais as well plus the Vice President Elect. And I also suspect that there will be more than a few Capitol Police who would love another chance to make up for the failure of the 6th. They are going to be much less forgiving than it seems they may have been last time. I think it was likely to be a smaller affair to begin with because of Covid but the collective patience with the rabble rousing is running very thin at the moment. They had their say, their day in court and if there are those who want to take if further, well expect a significant and profound push back. A second attack on the swearing in ceremony would be a disaster for the nation and many of those who are right of center realize that their entire movement is under scrutiny at the moment. If they think they are being hard done by, they have no idea how tough things might get if they push their agenda in a form that is seen as undermining the foundation of their country.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Not too bright by the protesters to think that they won't be caught. There are cameras everywhere. Then there are the real losers posting their pictures on social media committing the offences. Dumb and dumber.