Oh my - you have to listen to her answer if you havent heard it yet :bang:

"The most competitive men love the most competitive game" Vince Lombardi

A true friend is someone who walks in when everyone else is walking out
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Dumb and attractive. purrfect ! :wink:
Lionut
Hall of Famer

It was hard to listen to the whole thing. I just felt so sorry for the poor kid as she stood there, flames coming out of both wings. In her defense, I think she was just so nervous that she blanked out, and out came a bunch of nonsense as she tried in vain to gather her thoughts. Unless her high school hands out grades like lollipops, I refuse to believe that a student with a 3.5 GPA is that bone stupid in "real life", so to speak.
"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever."
pinkfreud

I watched that live (:oops:) and couldn't believe what was coming out of the poor girl's mouth. The thing that struck me though was that she didn't look at all phased by it. She didn't show any signs of embarassment or any outward acknowledgement that she sounded like someone with a formal thought disorder. As a result, she looked like a bimbo and if I recall was the first to be cut. The girl that went after her ended up winning the crown in the end and you've never seen anyone look as relieved and confident stepping forward to answer her question immediately after S. Carolina. W. Virginia should have won by the way.
mightybuck
Legend

pinkfreud wrote:
I watched that live () and couldn't believe what was coming out of the poor girl's mouth. The thing that struck me though was that she didn't look at all phased by it. She didn't show any signs of embarassment or any outward acknowledgement that she sounded like someone with a formal thought disorder. As a result, she looked like a bimbo and if I recall was the first to be cut. The girl that went after her ended up winning the crown in the end and you've never seen anyone look as relieved and confident stepping forward to answer her question immediately after S. Carolina. W. Virginia should have won by the way.
Of course susan you did notice she was blond :rockin:

pinkfreud

She's not that dumb though. Look at all the air time she's getting.
lion24
Legend

It would have been great if she added "and stuff" after each sentence!! Apparently, US education is actually a living being and will get up and fly to "the" Iraq and South Africa to help out!! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by lion24 on Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
MacNews
Team Captain

pinkfreud wrote:She's not that dumb though. Look at all the air time she's getting.
And I bet her Myspace inbox has plenty of new messages LOL.
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

I believe that the reason that there are boards like this, that don't have site guides, such as Iran, and South America, and that we could aid our own people over here on this board for educational purposes.

Hey, I understood her. What's the matter with you people? :twisted:
pinkfreud

She was interviewed this morning about it and said she only heard two words of the question. I wonder which two?

This is the transcript of her answer:

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some ... people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, ah, education like such as in South Africa, and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., or should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for."
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Makes purrfect sense to me. She sounds like the purrfect Democrat.
mightybuck
Legend

I believe that the reason that there are boards like this, that don't have site guides, such as Iran, and South America, and that we could aid our own people over here on this board for educational purposes.

Hey, I understood her. What's the matter with you people?
:lol:

so glad I live in California :rockin:

mightybuck
Legend

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some ... people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, ah, education like such as in South Africa, and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., or should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for."
I'm on the floor :lol:

Blue In BC
Hall of Famer

Did she move to the USA from Regina????

:roll:
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

Looking bad on television is a pretty serious trangression in America -- just look at Howard "Byaah!" Dean and Admiral James "Who am I? Why am I here?" Stockdale.
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.