What you got for Christmas

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

CB123
Legend

anybody planning to buy more things on the Boxing Day sale?
I got my brother a $160 gift card for Pacific Boarder cuz he wanted snowboard pants, and the guy at the store said to get him a giftcard and come on boxing day.

So I went with my brother today cuz I wanted a new snowboard jacket, and I was about to pay for it ($260 reg. $360) and my dad pulled out his card and said it was a late Christmas present! ahahah it was so sweet!
BC Lions - 2006 Grey Cup Champions!
USC Trojans - 2007 Rose Bowl Champions!
Team Canada - 2007 World Junior Hockey Champions!
Vancouver Giants - 2007 Memorial Cup Champions!
Charlene

I didn't get anything Lions related!

Boo to that, boo to that indeed!

I did get a microwave though...that was pretty groovy and best of all...the first season of 90210. Yeah, that's right. I know you're all jealous.
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Excellent Christmas this year. Christmas Eve was the busy day. Went over to the mainland, visited Rick at Sports n Stuff-always a good time! :rockin: Visited with P-dawg and family, met up with the boss (D) :wink: , and the Boscos before visiting with Lord Earl Grey! :rockin: Probably the highlight of my Christmas was getting to do this:

Nice present from BC Ferries too. On the trip back, it was $20 for the car and $5 per person on the last 4 sailings back to the Island Christmas Eve. Nice!

On Christmas Day, Santa was pretty good to me:

Beautiful new coffee maker
Beautifuler new cell phone
Cell phone kit
Lions Champions T-Shirt
Timex ironman watch
The Longest Yard (Sandler edition)
Lions glass coffee mug
Black cat calendar
The biggest box of chocolates I've ever seen!
:rockin: :rockin: :yes:

From the family:
Trivial Pursuit 80's Edition (anyone wanna play?)
The Benchwarmers movie
PJ's and slippers
Real women wear orange!!
randymeeks
Legend

I never get spoiled any more. I just got 50 bucks from my Dad. My Mom didn't even send me anything. But I wouldn't expect anything more from her.
"I have social skills, jackass!"
-Malcolm (Malcolm In The Middle)
cromartie
Hall of Famer

The complete Sports Night Series on DVD.

Robot Chicken Season One.

American Ruins, a book about abandoned American buildings.

A 2006 Grey Cup Champions T-Shirt from my best friend.

An outdoor cornhole game set, made by my brother in law with the BC Lions logo painted on.

My mother in law put together a collection of early 20th century postcards of American colleges and Canadian places into a picture book. Profoundly thoughtful.

But the best present of all came on Boxing Day. Last night while I was reading American Ruins, my wife curled up on the couch and fell asleep, with the two cats beside her, under the light of the Christmas Tree. Just a gorgeous sight that makes you appreciate what you have in life.
pinkfreud

cromartie wrote:But the best present of all came on Boxing Day. Last night while I was reading American Ruins, my wife curled up on the couch and fell asleep, with the two cats beside her, under the light of the Christmas Tree. Just a gorgeous sight that makes you appreciate what you have in life.
That is sooooooo sweet! What a lucky lady.

:thup:
Charlene

cromartie wrote:But the best present of all came on Boxing Day. Last night while I was reading American Ruins, my wife curled up on the couch and fell asleep, with the two cats beside her, under the light of the Christmas Tree. Just a gorgeous sight that makes you appreciate what you have in life.
Yeah, i just swooned a little bit :)
bbgirl
Legend

Awww! You're such a sweetheart, Cromartie. :)