What you got for Christmas

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

Did Lionbackers get most things on their list?

I got a couple, including 07 Seasons Tickets, the Lions 50th Anniversary book and the CFL Facts and figures book!
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Wow, congratulations on getting so many Lions-related stuff for Christmas, Jeremy.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Got a bunch of Lion souvenirs including a helmet !
CB123
Legend

I got a Blackberry Pearl (its just a kickass phone made by blackberry), a bunch of USC Trojans stuff (t-shirts, "Beat Michigan" button, hat etc.), a bunch of Lions stuff (t-shirts, hat, 5x3 flag, display case for my signed football, iTrp for my iPod, clothes, and snowboard stuff. :yes:
BC Lions - 2006 Grey Cup Champions!
USC Trojans - 2007 Rose Bowl Champions!
Team Canada - 2007 World Junior Hockey Champions!
Vancouver Giants - 2007 Memorial Cup Champions!
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

wow...just opened the last of my presents, more lions stuff:D The BC Lions hat given to Season Ticket Holders who purchased 05 GC Tix, but this time 10 odd players signed it:D and i got two gold tix from the CbC for a 2007 Home Game, along with the T-Shirt showing the score, date and teams from the 06 GC, with the whole Lions, including the coaching staff, signing it!
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

CB123 wrote:I got a Blackberry Pearl (its just a kickass phone made by blackberry
Who's paying for the airtime? I'm guessing, not you.....................

My haul was mainly cash and clothes. Seeing as how my phone was stolen about 10 days ago and Telus won't replace it, it looks like my xmas money and part of my paycheque will be going towards either a KRZR or the new LG Chocolate.
CB123
Legend

Who's paying for the airtime? I'm guessing, not you
Yeah I am. I had a cell phone already but it was so *poop*. so my parents just bought me the Blackberry, I am still paying for the contract.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Canuck_4_Life wrote:

My haul was mainly cash and clothes.
Nothing wrong with good old cash !
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Now that Christmas is over, anybody planning to buy more things on the Boxing Day sale?
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

There is no way on this green earth that I'm going anywhere near a mall the next few days. I don't need anything THAT bad !
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Did some shopping from home. :lol:

Future Shop and Jersey City which is blowing out all CFL stuff at 50 per cent off until Jan. 2. Good selection of Lions stuff too.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

I walked around Richmond Centre and I'm disappointed that none of the sports stores in that mall carried any Lions apparel or souvenirs.
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Robbie wrote:I walked around Richmond Centre and I'm disappointed that none of the sports stores in that mall carried any Lions apparel or souvenirs.
Sportchek at Richmond Centre had some Grey Cup champ hats, jerseys and t-shirts a few weeks ago and it has since sold out. Game Day Sports also has basically no Lions stuff left.

Dog Ear still had some Lions Grey Cyup champ t-shirts prominently displayed when I walked past the store last week.

Best place in Richmond is the Collectors Den at Lansdowne which has good selections of hats and other Lions stuff.
They also give you an Orange Card discount but their selection still doesn't touch what Rick has to offer.
CB123
Legend

anybody planning to buy more things on the Boxing Day sale?
I got my brother a $160 gift card for Pacific Boarder cuz he wanted snowboard pants, and the guy at the store said to get him a giftcard and come on boxing day.

So I went with my brother today cuz I wanted a new snowboard jacket, and I was about to pay for it ($260 reg. $360) and my dad pulled out his card and said it was a late Christmas present! ahahah it was so sweet!
Charlene

I didn't get anything Lions related!

Boo to that, boo to that indeed!

I did get a microwave though...that was pretty groovy and best of all...the first season of 90210. Yeah, that's right. I know you're all jealous.