O ya .... I got the moves

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

D
Team Captain

the following link did feature a former member here .... apparently he only found this joke partially funny ... my bad :sigh: I think it's to funny to trash the whole thread so I picked a new victim for this prank ..... me :wink:

Link here

I will be deleteing all referance to the former victim of this prank :thup: and in hindsight I probably should have played this prank on myself in the first place .... Sorry :beer:
Last edited by D on Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I own The Grey Cup! .com
pinkfreud

:lol:

That was funny.
bbgirl
Legend

My friends and family are going to hate me now that I've discovered that program.
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Oh my god I just about had to buy a new keyboard... :lol:
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

I dunno....but....I think misleading topic titles should be cause for 30 day banning :twisted:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
D
Team Captain

KnowItAll wrote:I dunno....but....I think misleading topic titles should be cause for 30 day banning :twisted:
You forgot about the golden rule :twisted:

the same one I used so you didn't get a 2fer :wink:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

You forgot about the golden rule
Probably, I forget just about everything else these days. I have known so many golden rules over the yrs...which one we talkin about here, just so as I can try to keep up.

2fer?? Now I am really confused. Maybe I should have stayed in bed this morn, sigh
D
Team Captain

the golden rule .... he with the gold makes the rules .... as owner that's me 8)

2fer .... usually when you get banned from 1 of my sites you get banned from the other a 2 fer 1 ..... the thinking is the rules are the same at both sites so if you can't figure it out at one site why waste time waiting for the *poop* to hit the fan at the other.

in your case I invoked the golden rule to save you from a 2 fer 8)
I own The Grey Cup! .com
O'Shea

I wonder where he picked up the dance lessons?? :lol:

Thanks for posting that - I've been having fun putting my pic and my coworker's pics on this one.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

D wrote:the golden rule .... he with the gold makes the rules .... as owner that's me 8)

2fer .... usually when you get banned from 1 of my sites you get banned from the other a 2 fer 1 ..... the thinking is the rules are the same at both sites so if you can't figure it out at one site why waste time waiting for the *poop* to hit the fan at the other.

ahhh..I see..in that case I thank you...and forget I said anything. I just gonna slink back into my corner now.
pinkfreud

D wrote:the golden rule .... he with the gold makes the rules .... as owner that's me 8)

D's totally hot when he throws his power around like that.

:lol:
bbgirl
Legend

:lol: Nice one, D. I made a couple with my cats heads on them. I thought they were hilarious. T thought they were creepy. Good times.
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

What the hell have a laugh on me...

http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=9df1 ... 6_20061207
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
bbgirl
Legend

:lol: Love it, pf! Too bad we can't make one of the team dancing together.