Lions 2017 decal - sticker

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

decalcollector
prospect

Hello

Would anyone know whether the Lions have produced a new sticker for 2017?

I wrote the club in the spring and they forwarded some of the recent year stickers but I was curious about whether they may have produced a different / unique one this year.

In recent years, they seemed to have been back on track to producing an annual decal (although unfortunately not with a year marking like they did in the 1960's and some years in 1970's/1980's.)

Attached is the sticker they produced last year.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Generally the Lions include a sticker or two with the season tickets package. There was no sticker in my package this year.
Huge Talent
Starter

I got two this year in my package. The old lion - which I replaced last year's chess piece logo with on the back of my ride. Also got a clear and white decal... Haven't stuck it anywhere yet.

The old lions logo maybe is a clue that they are reverting the uniforms next year? I'm a traditionalist and wouldn't mind the change.
decalcollector
prospect

They sent me 4 decals / stickers - all of which were produced in previous years.

Maybe they didn't produce a new one this year.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.