Doug and Darren Flutie Memorabilia For Sale

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

CardiacKid
Legend

Hi folks,

Just wanted to pass along an FYI for anyone who is interested in collecting Doug and Darren Flutie memorabilia...for themselves or a loved one.

I have a listing on Ebay for a framed photo and plaque of Doug and Darren Flutie from their Boston College days. It commemorates the Hail Mary pass from the 1984 Orange Bowl. It is quite a nice piece; lovingly put together by an obvious football fan.

Here is the link; http://www.ebay.ca/itm/272279584136?ssP ... 1558.l2649. I am open to decent offers.

I won it at a sports themed auction here in Victoria at Kilshaws Auctioneers. It was part of a lot that included a Doug Flutie autographed Lions jersey; it was the jersey I wanted so I wound up getting both. But my man cave has no more room and I have to limit myself to purely BC Lions collectibles so that is why I am parting with it.

It is professionally framed and includes a photograph autographed by both Flutie brothers and has a Steiner Sports hologram affixed to it. There is also a plaque that describes the Hail Mary and the stats of Doug and Darren while at Boston College. It was professionally framed by ArtWorld, a local art supply and framing store here in Victoria.

I don't have a COA but it does have the Steiner hologram and the Kilshaws lot #. Kilshaws very rarely auctions off sports-related collectibles but a local collector must have been selling off their collection as the evening I bought it, there was a tonne of NFL merch, most with autographs.

So check it out. If you want more pictures or info; let me know. If you are interested in purchasing, I am happy to bring it over to a game and save some lucky person the cost of shipping.

Thanks,
CardiacKid