new hats

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

LFITQ
Team Captain

Shi Zi Mi wrote:
LFITQ wrote:So let me get this straight. They pick Abbotsford for Training Camp. They play in Vancouver (granted in the dome).

Yet they refuse to put out a RAIN Jacket with a hood for the fans to buy ...

Can someone explain this to me? Especially when we see the coaches wearing exactly what I want in a rain coat (at least at last year's training camp they were) but it never became available for sale.

All I am looking for is a nylon jacket (not a pull over but something with a zipper up the front!) with a hood.
I'm seeing Ping on saturday and he's supposed to have exactly that for me (holding it since last fall).........I'll ask him if he has anymore.........they're supposed to be over sized so a Large would probably do you.
That sounds great Lloyd. Let me know k?
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
CartWheelFan
All Star

sports & stuff----ric wrote:hello, just want to thank all my regular customers who know i go out of my way to offer the best deals on cfl product. Its also good to support sports & stuff
because we are a sponsor of lionbackers and 13thman not like that other store someone is trying to promote on here. Also watch here for news of our expansion in sept with a huge regrand opening with of coarse great deals for lionbackers to visit as well as special guests / lots of prises(trip to vegas, autongraphed jerseys, helmets /footballs ect).

thanks again
rick
sports & stuff :beer: :beer:
Hey ric,
I just wanted to say that being new here, I definetly wasn't trying to step on anyones toes when I mentioned my friends shop. Hopefully no offense was given.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

lion24 wrote: i would like a friggin BC Lions winter jacket as well for the prairie winters!!!! :lol: :lol:
They used to have one. I got one for Christmas several years back.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

I was looking at the 2007 Orange Card, and found something interesting. Sports & Stuff is offering 15% off.
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

yes this is true! You will notice a couple other stores offering 20% BUT WE FOR THE MOST PART SELL ARE PRODUCT CHEAPER THEN ANYONE ELSE TO BEGIN WITH. so 20% wont beat our price. We make sure lionbackers and season ticket hoders get the best deals!
LFITQ
Team Captain

And here I was just in there tonight and only got the 10% off!! :bang:

Oh well guess it will mean I'll have to go back. Hopefully this time I'll get something for myself!!

Can you believe I went in to Sports n Stuff tonight, dropped $90 and got nothing absolutely 0, nada, nill, zilch, for myself. Shannon gets a new hat and t-shirt, Kaleigh gets a new hat, my nephew gets a new hat and shirt. Shaelyn and I are left with nothing!

That's just sad. I'll have to rectify that soon!!
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

sorry ken, you should have gotten 15% off anyway. I wasnt there so i will make it up to you next time with 20% off!

thanks
rick
sports & stuff
Robbie
Hall of Famer

The hats and jackets are good. But I'm disappointed that they all feature the current logo. Repeating a post I made earlier, the Canucks retro uniform and logo have become just as popular as their current uniform and it's very easy to find lots of souvenirs using the retro logo.

But in the case of the Lions, because they wore their PAW retro uniforms for their all-important playoff game and Grey Cup game, then I have become much more interested in obtaining souvenirs that feature those logos. However, it seems like selections featuring that logo are extremely limited. I was only able to find one hat and one t-shirt featuring the logo that they Lions used for their championship run.

West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

Any pics of the Lions front office staff wearing the hats Robbie?
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
Robbie
Hall of Famer

West Coast Blue Fan wrote:Any pics of the Lions front office staff wearing the hats Robbie?
No, but what about pictures of other Lions support members also wearing unique pieces of headgear? The orange toques that they are wearing are not for sale at Sports & Stuff or the Lions online store.

Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Robbie wrote:
West Coast Blue Fan wrote:Any pics of the Lions front office staff wearing the hats Robbie?
No, but what about pictures of other Lions support members also wearing unique pieces of headgear? The orange toques that they are wearing are not for sale at Sports & Stuff or the Lions online store.

That's funny, cause Ric donated some of those to the 2006 Meet N' Greet in Winnipeg.....I was able to win 2 of them.
Lloyd
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

Damn Lloyd..your own menage with the felions, you lucky bastard.......but i thought what happened at GC stayed at GC?

:wink:
I have my head up my butt - 120db
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Yank In BC wrote:Damn Lloyd..your own menage with the felions, you lucky bastard.......but i thought what happened at GC stayed at GC?

:wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah......only in my dreams.......

But the toques are really nice !! :thup: :thup: :thup:
Lloyd
Robbie
Hall of Famer

You were very lucky to get some of those toques, Shi Zi Mi.

This thread reminds me of the Lions orange helmet auction that they held shortly after the Grey Cup that was discussed here:
http://www.lionbackers.com/cheer/viewtopic.php?t=11840

The top six final bid prices were:

$2,650.00 - Geroy Simon
$2,550.82 - Jason Clermont
$2,500.00 - Dave Dickenson
$2,225.00 - Brent Johnson
$2,025.00 - Buck Pierce
$2,025.00 - Carl Kidd

I wonder if the Felions orange toques also have a different market value, depending on who wore them. :wink:
smith96
prospect

CartWheelFan wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:13 pm

I think the hats are very nice, and I will definitely be picking one up before the 15th. I believe I like the top one best.

I do most of my shopping for sportswear @ Blue Line Sports in Coquitlam Center. And I did see all of those Custom Embroidered Beanies hats in their store window yesterday. For those of you who might live in the Valley, hats Center may be closer for you to go to get your gear and I highly recommend Blue Line. They haven't let me down yet. Yes, this is a shameless plug for Blue Line Sports haha. I must confess, I know the owner's daughter (Danielle Hunt) who also works/manages there. Although if you go there and mention to Danielle that you know me, you will likely not get any kind of a discount. (I never do either)

Anyways, looks like I'll be lookin' sharp in orange, black and white for the 15th!

I wouldn't mind a nice Lions sweatshirt (not a hoodie, just a plain sweatshirt) Any tips on where to get one?

GO LIONS GO!!~
Hello,

I am looking for waterproof hats in Sydney I am new in Sydney that's why I unable to find good hat shops, so please tell me from where I can buy them in Sydney??
Thanks in advance.