Watching games online.

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Mikemike
All Star

I am living in a pretty remote location these day and I don't have cable tv. Is there some pay per view service where I can watch the games on my computer. I have rocket hub satellite internet which works well for live streaming I just need the access and I can't get on with TSN or ESPN3 because they both need cable provider info.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

MM.
maxlion
Legend

The short answer is, no. However, if you google "streaming sports", you will find links to a variety of sites that provide live streams of live sporting events without regard to copyright law or the ethics of reproducing content without the owner's permission.
Mikemike
All Star

Okay thanks, I will take it as a no, and just keep shanking from the CFL withdrawals. Darn shame TSN doesn't offer a subscription service for CFL I would be in for it for 29.95 a year or whatever. More and more people are moving away from TV and the companies just gotta adjust.
CardiacKid
Legend

maxlion wrote:The short answer is, no. However, if you google "streaming sports", you will find links to a variety of sites that provide live streams of live sporting events without regard to copyright law or the ethics of reproducing content without the owner's permission.
I have tried to make use of similar sites for watching La Liga games after BeIN sports acquired the rights to Spanish footie games. The drawback I found was you needed an account with a betting service like Bet365 and the image quality was terrible. I gave up after about 15 minutes.
jcalhoun
Starter

There are a couple of guys who post full games to Youtube a day or two after they're played. They even clip the ads out. That's probably your best ticket.

Cheers,

James
Mane
prospect

My team in England were relegated from the Premier League last season so even though I pay for a large sports package I was unable to see the games that are televised in the UK. After a lot of looking around I finally found this site. http://livetv.sx/en/ I checked and they do cover the CFL. A word of warning though as there are lots of attempts to install junk on your computer with loads of pop ups. I found the best way is to use Chrome with the adblock extension enabled. I am like you in that I wish there was a pay service that I could subscribe to which would make life a lot easier.
almo89
Legend

Go to reddit.com and look up CFL streams. There's always somebody that streams that games live every week.
Mikemike
All Star

Thanks guys you, made this old linebacker really happy!